THE COACH Kevin Walters

Blindside Bronco

Blindside Bronco

Broncos Fanboy
Oct 17, 2019
Or maybe 007 is a double agent and played for The Broncos and some other team.....🧐

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
How the hell has this start been worse than 2020... we copped at least 2x 50pt drubbings within the first 4 rounds that year and barely had the ball in good territory the entire year
Worse ‘attscking’ start as in we aren’t scoring as many points in attack…

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Worse ‘attscking’ start as in we aren’t scoring as many points in attack…
Yeah bit hard to score points in 2020 when we spent the majority of the time behind our own posts due to conceding 50pt a game.

2020 was also a year where we had **** all field position or possession because the 6 again meant we were trapped down our own end getting belted by offside defensive lines all year

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yeah bit hard to score points in 2020 when we spent the majority of the time behind our own posts due to conceding 50pt a game.

2020 was also a year where we had **** all field position or possession because the 6 again meant we were trapped down our own end getting belted by offside defensive lines all year

But better teams are not usually offside, didn't you hear Annersley? How dare you!

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Here's an interesting piece by Corey Parker on how the team ignored Wayne's game plan, and they all lived happily ever after. I wonder if this was the atmosphere under Seibold?

EDIT: Didn't realize this site is now behind a paywall. If you don't have access to the Code, LIKE this post and I'll send you a copy. If you don't get a reply within a few hours, message me directly.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Here's an interesting piece by Corey Parker on how the team ignored Wayne's game plan, and they all lived happily ever after. I wonder if this was the atmosphere under Seibold?

This ^ is great content, thanks for the share @McHunt 👏 ... I note the rest of the story is for subscribers only -is anyone a subscriber to CODE and what's it like ?

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019

EDIT: if you don't have access to the Code, like this post and I'll send you a copy.
So they should ignore Kev? I only got half the story, I assume it leads to him eventually admitting they were wrong and he was right?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
So they should ignore Kev? I only got half the story, I assume it leads to him eventually admitting they were wrong and he was right?

This ^ is great content, thanks for the share @McHunt 👏 ... I note the rest of the story is for subscribers only -is anyone a subscriber to CODE and what's it like ?
Check your inbox

Active Now

• thenry
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • bert_lifts
  • teampjta
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bronx48
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • Lostboy
  • broncs30
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.