THE COACH Kevin Walters

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I must also say. Our problems are huge with FB.

When i was playing FB here, i was lucky to have 2 NSW origin players at centres in the same team. My job was to muster the cattle everywhere and watch, understand and predict the attack. Yell and scream hustling anyone to match their man and get ahead of the attack.

We have jack shit going on in that department. Hell, we have a FB who cant even compete for a high ball or make the right brain decision in crunch situations. The greatest asset a FB has is vision of whats being set up and going on .
🤔 when did we have 2 nsw origin centres?

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
How the hell has this start been worse than 2020... we copped at least 2x 50pt drubbings within the first 4 rounds that year and barely had the ball in good territory the entire year
The first 2 rounds we won before the lock down. So 2020 is an anomaly. It would be rounds 3-5 that we should compare to.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Is anyone else a bit disapointed in Capewell. Aside from the field goal game he has been AWOL and a penalty magnet when he is sighted. I really thought he'd shore up that defence and kick chase, but not so far...

he's pretty much playing the way he did at the Panthers ... he just now doesn't get the protection from the refs that a Panthers jersey grants him

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Capewell is a high effort player, he was brought to the club to bring some standards, he is capable of a big play from time to time but he's not going to single handedly win games for the team.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Probably Lori Tuqiri but the obvious choice would be Darren Lockyer.
This is a fun game. I reckon he's Kahu.

Screenshot 20220420 210656 Chrome

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Wow I always thought @007 was just a fan of James Bond. Didn’t expect an actual secret agent

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
When have we had two nsw centres in the same team?

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.