Kieran Foran Granted Leave

Blox_party87

Blox_party87

BRL Player
Aug 31, 2011
Re: Kieran Foran Stood Down

Bit of poor form with the Foran photo.. Not necessary.

Hope he gets better asap, no one deserves that.

Please don't think that i made this. It was sent to me from a facebook page and someone has obviously assumed the worst and tried to put these situations together. I was just passing it on as a possible reason

Last edited:
BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Re: Kieran Foran Stood Down

Please don't think that i made this. It was sent to me from a facebook page and someone has obviously assumed the worst and tried to put these situations together. I was just passing it on as a possible reason

Oh my bad mate, looking at it I thought you put the two pics in individually.
I retract my comment

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
its an odd one this and obviously he is struggling. i seen him sat night with norman and jennings in townsville at the mad cow, he was enjoying himself and looked like your normal bloke enjoying a night out with mates.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
its an odd one this and obviously he is struggling. i seen him sat night with norman and jennings in townsville at the mad cow, he was enjoying himself and looked like your normal bloke enjoying a night out with mates.

The problem is when you're back home with nothing but your thoughts bouncing around your head.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.