RUMOUR Kodi Nikorima to Storm

Mate im saying hes coming to broncos and Hayne to Souths..but seriously mate do some research on this 2018 cap raise and twenties being scrapped. New Squad model. You will understand it a lot better. And also G.I turns 30 next year so veteran cap. Hayne is 28 next year they can sign him up on a long term deal into those years, back ended, veteran cap etc. This is nonsensical now about who can afford who. Trust me Clubs and RLPA's are warring now over this Cap raise. Theres a big Rukus behind the scenes. There's an article due out soon. This cap raise should be put out pretty soon. I will say by the end of the Origin series. They are just finalising the International TV rights and Radio Rights in Australia. 2018 is a massive year in the history of the NRL. The Squad model is going from 60 (Top 25, Tier 2 and Twenties) to 35 In 2018 (Top 30 and 5 Rookies).

Yea Jason its supposed to be announced this week but most probably next week now.

Mate im saying hes coming to broncos and Hayne to Souths..but seriously mate do some research on this 2018 cap raise and twenties being scrapped. New Squad model. You will understand it a lot better. And also G.I turns 30 next year so veteran cap. Hayne is 28 next year they can sign him up on a long term deal into those years, back ended, veteran cap etc. This is nonsensical now about who can afford who. Trust me Clubs and RLPA's are warring now over this Cap raise. Theres a big Rukus behind the scenes. There's an article due out soon. This cap raise should be put out pretty soon. I will say by the end of the Origin series. They are just finalising the International TV rights and Radio Rights in Australia. 2018 is a massive year in the history of the NRL. The Squad model is going from 60 (Top 25, Tier 2 and Twenties) to 35 In 2018 (Top 30 and 5 Rookies).

latest

Danny , i have heard the same things. My information (an guys please don ask me who) is that if Hayne train doesnt sign with Roosters, hes next choice is Rabbits as his good friends with some of their player. Possibly Hayne to fullback with GI in the 6 jersey an unname player at centre. Still specilation, but, expect movements before cut off date of June 30. Stay tune .

Faithy, I won't embarrass you by asking about your sources but out of everyone on BHQ I trust your word the most. Could you please keep us all up to date on any developments in this story.

Its kinda like the indigenous all stick together, just like the islanders. Is it to hard to fathom Tom? Just stating facts.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's lovely.

But this thread is about Kodi potentially going to the Storm.

Its kinda like the indigenous all stick together, just like the islanders. Is it to hard to fathom Tom? Just stating facts.

Yeah. Nobody cares about that. We all just want to know if you really had dinner with FiH and did you play acoustic guitar for her and the hubby?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 13244858_809836225814396_2518603621009185623_n.jpg
    13244858_809836225814396_2518603621009185623_n.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 294
Again, how do Manly afford another player another team wants to keep?

Active Now

• barker
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.