Korbin Sims to Red Hill

Cowboys would be crazy to let him go. He's going to be looking for a good payout but he's vital for them now they've lost Jummy and Hannant. Without Scott they will be in all sorts. Highly surprised if they let him go.

If it does eventuate, I think it's an astute signing for the Knights. They have money to burn, and they lack leadership. Scott is long in the tooth but he's still a gun. Rarely dominated in the contact, never gives an inch, not penalty or error prone.

Throw him into their pack, he'll lead from the front and the young ones will rally behind him. Two years of that would likely get guys like the Saifitis, Barnett, etc, up to scratch.

I would be extremely surprised if the cowboys let Scott walk out the door. He is most likely just using the knights offer to get himself a better deal. However, if the knights blow the cowboys deal out of the water he might leave

Unless they know something about an injury or his body starting to give out on him.

I wonder if we are going to have to cut someone

Excellent news, not only that he's taking a pay cut, but that he's aspiring to become an Origin player. Welcome back Korbz!

It could work, he does have some ability and Bennett could do something with it. If he got him playing consistently he will turn out to be a good signing.

Wow Knights are going to be even worse than last year

It could work, he does have some ability and Bennett could do something with it. If he got him playing consistently he will turn out to be a good signing.
Hopefully, he'll be another Blair. As in Bennett getting him on track.

He's on $85k for us apparently, he's not even in our top 25.

That would indicate that we old have to cut someone or remove someone from the top 25. Looking pretty ominous for Jimmy. I'd say he's as good as gone.

He's on $85k for us apparently, he's not even in our top 25.

That would indicate that we old have to cut someone or remove someone from the top 25. Looking pretty ominous for Jimmy. I'd say he's as good as gone.

no way the nrl would sign off on that
that and the rest of the nrl would have a grade A whinge about it

Wow Knights are going to be even worse than last year

nah I still think they will improve dramatically
they have made some decent signings along the way to help them defensively

no way the nrl would sign off on that
that and the rest of the nrl would have a grade A whinge about it

There's no reason for them to not register that contract, what do you mean? That's a 2nd tier contract, $85k. He played like he barely deserved a top 25 spot for the Knights last year, it's not like we're signing a superstar for $85k.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Mister Wright
  • The Don
  • NSW stables
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • Rowdy124
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.