OFFICIAL Kurt Capewell signs with the Broncos from 2022

Shut up peter !
I'm inclined to use the broken clock analogy here.
His clock seems pretty on time to me. Sorry to burst the bubble, but Badel is impressively reliable for a bloke who has to scrape together 5 or 6 stories a day on one club. You guys should give him more credit. It's bringing the collective judgement of this board into disrepute. Good thing you have me making it fair and balanced.

His clock seems pretty on time to me. Sorry to burst the bubble, but Badel is impressively reliable for a bloke who has to scrape together 5 or 6 stories a day on one club. You guys should give him more credit. It's bringing the collective judgement of this board into disrepute. Good thing you have me making it fair and balanced.
Thanks Pete, we would be lost without you.

The Capewell rumour has been bubbling gently for a few months. If Ikin was responsible he was working behind the scenes for a very long time.
Reported by multi-award winning senior Newscorp journalist Peter Badel in April. I don't see how Ikin can take credit for this other than maybe tying a bow on it:

Reported by multi-award winning senior Newscorp journalist Peter Badel in April. I don't see how Ikin can take credit for this other than maybe tying a bow on it:

Ok Pete you are wonderful journalist, just stop reporting on our kids coming through.

Great news about Capewell, we are filling holes in this squad really well. If we can get a hooker and a tactician assistant coach, I feel we are set for a pretty dramatic rise next season. Anything further from here aside from a hooker is a bonus.

I still expect we will get Su’A too.

You also called him Luke.

Best news about this is I assume that Glenn will be retiring come seasons end.

As also mentioned by others, Capewell can only be allowed to wear a jersey with a double digit number on the back, the bloke ain't no centre.

Good signing, but I think people are expecting a lot from him. He is an above average backrower, he isn't going to be a game breaker. Hoping he can help fix the edge defence.

Good signing, but I think people are expecting a lot from him. He is an above average backrower, he isn't going to be a game breaker. Hoping he can help fix the edge defence.
That’s exactly why his signing excites me. We don’t need game breakers we need reliable above average players that perform consistently and have good work ethics.

Great signing, great bloke.

Kurt is a great trainer, and Penrith credit him with turning around players work ethic. He isn't pampered; he got his shot late in his 'football life' and had to have two goes at ISC- ended on 53 games and 28 NYC games- so isn't part of the childhood prodigy generation.

Our kick offs will improve too. I hope Kevvie lets him take them because he's a great kicker of the ball.

Training will improve. Attitude will improve and football sense will improve- Kurt made his ISC debut on the wing at 18- never played wing before and scored two tries. Ben and Shane sold it to him all week.

Ben and Shane make their first signing through Ikin. Matty Parcell next?

Great signing, great bloke.

Kurt is a great trainer, and Penrith credit him with turning around players work ethic. He isn't pampered; he got his shot late in his 'football life' and had to have two goes at ISC- ended on 53 games and 28 NYC games- so isn't part of the childhood prodigy generation.

Our kick offs will improve too. I hope Kevvie lets him take them because he's a great kicker of the ball.

Training will improve. Attitude will improve and football sense will improve- Kurt made his ISC debut on the wing at 18- never played wing before and scored two tries. Ben and Shane sold it to him all week.

Ben and Shane make their first signing through Ikin. Matty Parcell next?
Hmmm, Parcell just signed an extension with HKR, so that would look doubtful.

Any reported figures for this signing?

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.