League World Cup 9's

Ponga went off concussed just so he had an excuse for being worst on field? Couple missed tackles and nothing of note with the ball.

Give him what he wants. We cannot lose him, no ifs no buts.
I bet mal has been doing his part in camp..

ever heard of this thing called the salary cap ... with the pack we have put together, it is unlikely that we will be able to match the offers he will get

Ponga went off concussed just so he had an excuse for being worst on field? Couple missed tackles and nothing of note with the ball.
Wasn’t he only on the field for like 2 minutes?

This. So much fucking this.

She’s from NSW. With Brisbane winning back to back and Breayley winning it last season, they had to find a wagon to hitch to somewhere. And she’s a ‘glamour’ (apparently) who’s dating an NRL player so she was a perfect choice for them

He was gone after like 3 minutes?
[automerge]1571394451[/automerge]
ever heard of this thing called the salary cap ... with the pack we have put together, it is unlikely that we will be able to match the offers he will get
Have to say, losing him looks like it will really, really hurt. Outside of Haas I can’t see anyone being a bigger priority to retain.

Last edited:
A lot of Chicken Littles still about Fifita I see

PNG are playing very poorly in this game

nah, never heard of it. tell me more, please.
I have however heard of prioritising.

Last edited:

The Roosters will be sniffing around that's for sure.

She’s from NSW. With Brisbane winning back to back and Breayley winning it last season, they had to find a wagon to hitch to somewhere. And she’s a ‘glamour’ (apparently) who’s dating an NRL player so she was a perfect choice for them

She is absolutely NOT a glamour.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.