LIVE League World Cup 9's

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Surprised to see Tonga out of the 9's.

They have the squad for a tournament like this, but just couldn't put it together.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Surprised to see Tonga out of the 9's.

They have the squad for a tournament like this, but just couldn't put it together.
I disagree. They don't have enough speed or quality playmakers. They are better in the 13 man game because they have 3 of the better forwards in the game in Lolo, Fifita and TPJ.

Morepudding

NRL Player
I have been impressed with Isaako so far. Definitely keen to give him a go at fullback. Either have Boyd on his wing, or Coates. If we get a decent half who can kick, just bomb to Coates like Cronk used to with falou.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Ponga continuing with the absolute stinker. So far, he's a player that doesn't deserve to be in the team for finals.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Honestly, im calling it on ponga. He won't be anything special and will go to rugby at the end of his deal.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
So how is Australia going ? I don’t know where to find scores, stats ect
Killing it, so many focal points in attack and they're just constantly starving their opposition of the footy.

Track down the highlights when you can.

Scores
Australia 25 def. New Zealand 10
Australia 41 def. USA 11
Australia 26 def. Papua New Guinea 0

New Zealand are about to face England in the semi final, Australia will face off against Samoa and the final will take place at 8pm.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Captain
What a clusterfuck. Attempted double movement then a 2 man strip.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
whats with that commentator ... you are flat out not permitted to push someone in the back, it is a penalty every time ... and that was about as blatant as was possible to be

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
The ref watching a different game to the rest of the world ... Frizell was held for sure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.