League World Cup 9's

It’s like under 6s
Pass it to addo Carr and he will score

Ali Brigginshaw player of the tournament mens and womens... absolutely dominating whenever she is on the field

Ali Brigginshaw player of the tournament mens and womens... absolutely dominating whenever she is on the field

She’s right up there in the pound for pound rankings

Ponga still done nothing. The way he has dropped off, he could end up being a flop.

I thought Alex Glenn was playing for Cook islands? Haven't seen him in their games?

Ponga still done nothing. The way he has dropped off, he could end up being a flop.

I thought Alex Glenn was playing for Cook islands? Haven't seen him in their games?
Might've just seen him with the coaching staff

Surprised to see Tonga out of the 9's.

They have the squad for a tournament like this, but just couldn't put it together.

This world cup is just a Shaun Johnson wankfest.

Surprised to see Tonga out of the 9's.

They have the squad for a tournament like this, but just couldn't put it together.
I disagree. They don't have enough speed or quality playmakers. They are better in the 13 man game because they have 3 of the better forwards in the game in Lolo, Fifita and TPJ.

I have been impressed with Isaako so far. Definitely keen to give him a go at fullback. Either have Boyd on his wing, or Coates. If we get a decent half who can kick, just bomb to Coates like Cronk used to with falou.

Ponga continuing with the absolute stinker. So far, he's a player that doesn't deserve to be in the team for finals.

Honestly, im calling it on ponga. He won't be anything special and will go to rugby at the end of his deal.

Vossy with the ultimate burn on the titans hahaha

So how is Australia going ? I don’t know where to find scores, stats ect

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.