Let the off season review begin

Where are Souffs on the ladder again? If you think we have been bad this year, whats been going on at Redfern?
Wayne won’t save south’s.
We will finish ahead of them again next year even if it is 16th😖😖

Thanks for your concern son, but I can assure you, I couldn't be better 😊. In fact, I, like the vast majority of footy fans, are just absolutely delighting in the misery you blokes currently (and for the next few years at least) find yourselves in. It is such a joy to see such an arrogant organisation and fanbase getting their comeuppance.
Cmon now, we all know you’re so happy because you found your set of false teeth after another day on the goon bag and that your meth dealer just rocked up to take your Centrelink payment

Where are Souffs on the ladder again? If you think we have been bad this year, whats been going on at Redfern?
Yes, I agree, we have been diabolical as well. My point is though, at least we have hope for the next 3 years with the greateat coach ever back leading us. You have Kevvie and TBaz to look forward to. Christ almighty that is a grim thought.. So 2025 is another year down the drain until an actual coach who knows what he's doing may take over up there in 2026.

Plus, your roster is undoubtedly much stronger than ours, yet you have played like reserve graders the whole year. It is an almighty fall from grace for a team with your resources and advantages.

The state our club is presently in and the intended incoming staff that would be added to Kev's 'brains trust' suggests we will be at least another 3 to 4 years before someone is brought in to replace Kev and get the whole system sorted.

Meanwhile the club out at Redcliffe will continue to progress with their new coach and we will fall further behind in the pecking order. This will also lead to many 'fair weather' fans jumping ship to a more successfully run club.

The fact we extended Kev's contract without any reason or pressure to do so suggests to me that Donaghy seriously miscalculated the potential outcomes. DD needs to be ruthless to rectify his major balls up and move Kev aside if not then move him on.

Kev looking out for his son (only human) has resulted in the club having 4 hookers on the books and absolutely no depth in the second row worth talking about. Even if we had Paixy's money we could have retained Herbie or Palasia. Paix's money and now Smoothy's cap space are totally wasted cash. And all to keep a fake hooker in the team that week in week out proves he is just not up to the job.

The reality is we are facing a season with Kev, Barrett and Te'o as our coaching staff next year!

I cannot fathom that is how low we have fallen. This once feared club will have sheep trying to herd a group of cats (Carrigan and big Marty are the exceptions here).

The whole rabble are unfit, undisciplined and unstructured.

Unless DD takes steps to enlist someone that refuses to accept mediocrity and demands the pursuit of a steely resolve our club will disintegrate further into insignificance.

That offering to a packed Lang park on Saturday night should have seen a major reaction from the club. Kev's cringworthy retort in that post presser washup should have seen him tapped on the shoulder that night and told in no uncertain terms to hand in his notice to allow him some modicum of dignity.

The fact it is Monday and we still have not heard a word from the 'leaders' of our club is downright disgusting.

We do need to talk about the poor body language from Adam Reynolds of late. Now Tallis has gone after him again too. Interesting to see how this all unfolds because there is obviously issues within the playing group.

dont get the hate for barrett as an assistant,moses credits him and his advice for his origin jersey this year and years prior,might eat my words but im prepared to see what he offers next year before passing judgement.

We do need to talk about the poor body language from Adam Reynolds of late. Now Tallis has gone after him again too. Interesting to see how this all unfolds because there is obviously issues within the playing group.
He wants to come home to hook back up with Wayne and the boys. We can't offer the dollars he is getting next year though. Unless you wanna chip in some $$$.

dont get the hate for barrett as an assistant,moses credits him and his advice for his origin jersey this year and years prior,might eat my words but im prepared to see what he offers next year before passing judgement.
As bad as TBaz is, he is still a better coach than Kevvie.

Yes, I agree, we have been diabolical as well. My point is though, at least we have hope for the next 3 years with the greateat coach ever back leading us. You have Kevvie and TBaz to look forward to. Christ almighty that is a grim thought.. So 2025 is another year down the drain until an actual coach who knows what he's doing may take over up there in 2026.

Plus, your roster is undoubtedly much stronger than ours, yet you have played like reserve graders the whole year. It is an almighty fall from grace for a team with your resources and advantages.

But you are still below us, even with our almighty fall from grace.

But you are still below us, even with our almighty fall from grace.
Yes, but that is more of an expected outcome than it is for where Brisbane finished on the ladder. Much stronger roster than ours, plus grand finalists from the year before. We were not really expected to finish anywhere close to the 8, whereas your lot were premiership favs or 2nd at least.

Yes, but that is more of an expected outcome than it is for where Brisbane finished on the ladder. Much stronger roster than ours, plus grand finalists from the year before. We were not really expected to finish anywhere close to the 8, whereas your lot were premiership favs or 2nd at least.

You are deflecting.

Weren't those the expectations for Souths last year? Where did they end up finishing again?

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  • Wild Horse
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • thenry
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Gympie devil
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • jarro65
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.