Let's bag the Titans

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I can understand that's his thinking. BUT, the pressure on your skillful players is reduced if you have quality book ends getting go forward. Therefore by spending a bit more on props you might be able to afford to spend a bit less on the skillful guys.

Just depends how you want to build your team really.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Props are very important to a side but rarely really win you games on there back. I think that could be why Bennett doesn't like to play props over 300k.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
You can win a comp with average props and great halves but can't win one with great props and average halves.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Why did I tip the titans what a noob

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
rod78 said:
there is a movie called 'remember the titans' its about the lasted gold coast team to go down the gurglar it stars prince staring as himself

Cool joke :D

OXY-351 said:
titans.jpg

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That had to be THE worst game of the year.

Honestly, Eels and Titans have to be THE worst teams to watch. With Penrith falling close.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
battle of the rat kid teams. Parra won the footy game, but titans still belong in the hearts of bogans everywhere.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Big Pete said:
That had to be THE worst game of the year.

Honestly, Eels and Titans have to be THE worst teams to watch. With Penrith falling close.
Unless it's got the broncos or cowboys, there are 2 teams that I just will not watch play - and I even support 1 of them: the titans and the dragons. They're just the most boring teams, and pretty much every game featuring them is a snore fest. The titans vs dragons games......oh lord. Words cannot describe the boring.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
To be fair to the Dragons, at least they can play quality footy.

Eels, Titans and predominantly Penrith just play trash footy. And it sucks too because I don't mind the Titans.

Also, I actually thought the Tits vs. Dragons last year (second game, first game was a snoozer) was actually quite entertaining, topped off by an awesome performance by the Rat.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I have to give a wrap to the Titans, I enjoy flogging them on the field as much as the next diehard Bronco supporter but they have done something very special for my father after his heart attack. My mother contacted them to see if they could get a signed jersey from them for my father after the ambulance staff had to cut his original one up to kickstart him. They have not only done that, but they organised for him to meet the players and staff today and have organised a corporate box for the game on sunday against the Warriors for myself, my father and mother, other family members and those who helped saved my fathers life. So to the Titan's thankyou, you have made my father very happy.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
GCBRONCO said:
I have to give a wrap to the Titans, I enjoy flogging them on the field as much as the next diehard Bronco supporter but they have done something very special for my father after his heart attack. My mother contacted them to see if they could get a signed jersey from them for my father after the ambulance staff had to cut his original one up to kickstart him. They have not only done that, but they organised for him to meet the players and staff today and have organised a corporate box for the game on sunday against the Warriors for myself, my father and mother, other family members and those who helped saved my fathers life. So to the Titan's thankyou, you have made my father very happy.

That's fucking awesome mate! icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
GCBRONCO said:

Good stuff, make sure you wear ya Broncos Jersey to the game though. [icon_evillaugh

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
GCBRONCO said:

Good stuff, make sure you wear ya Broncos Jersey to the game though. [icon_evillaugh

It will be that seinfeld episode where Elaine won't take off that cap all over again [icon_lol1.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Awesome news, but can someone move his good news to another thread?

It just won't feel right bagging the Titans now [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • The Boss
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.