Let's bag the Titans

Fozz said:
Well, she is described as a fan of all three Queensland teams and the leader of the Sydney Broncos Stable.

We only have 2 Queensland teams

Don't blame me, blame MX for thinking the Titans are a QLD team.

Gutsy win last night, Prince looked much better and Bird was epic.

The Brizz said:
Gutsy win last night, Prince looked much better and Bird was epic.

Epic at what exactly??? Complaining to the ref???

Made big runs at big times, put on big shots when his team needed them. The guy love him or hate him is inspirational to his team whomever he is playing for, just like Gallen.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Brizz":2ysyrgnr]Gutsy win last night, Prince looked much better and Bird was epic.

Epic at what exactly??? Complaining to the ref???[/quote:2ysyrgnr]

The Tigers were epic at being shit after the 15 minute mark

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="The Brizz":3oxgruxc]Gutsy win last night, Prince looked much better and Bird was epic.

Epic at what exactly??? Complaining to the ref???

The Tigers were epic at being shit after the 15 minute mark[/quote:3oxgruxc]
This^^^^
I thought they were going to pile a big score on the Tits, but they clocked off after 12 minutes... [icon_shru [eusa_doh

The Brizz said:
Made big runs at big times, put on big shots when his team needed them. The guy love him or hate him is inspirational to his team whomever he is playing for, just like Gallen.

+1

NSW would be complete dickheads to not pick both players.

After 20 mins I had vowed to myself that I was never ever tipping the Titans ever again, that they were worst than the Rabbitohs ever were and that the only way I was going to win my tipping comp was to make them the new "don't tip the bunnies" rule. Then somehow the Tigers let them win.

The Titans put in the worst 20 mins I have ever seen. How the heck they won is still a mystery.

mrslong said:
After 20 mins I had vowed to myself that I was never ever tipping the Titans ever again, that they were worst than the Rabbitohs ever were and that the only way I was going to win my tipping comp was to make them the new "don't tip the bunnies" rule. Then somehow the Tigers let them win.

The Titans put in the worst 20 mins I have ever seen. How the heck they won is still a mystery.

Easy. Tigers then believed the Titans were shit and stopped bothering to play.

Classic case of the team in front switching off and inviting their opposition back in. And as ordinary as the Titans are, if they get into a grind they can get the biscuits.

Was one of the worst displays I've ever seen from Marshall too. Atrocious footy.

Now this thread isn't very nice... on that note.

IQT_31-03-2010_NEWS_02_LANGER2_t325.jpg

tumblr_left5jMLUR1qf8yek.gif

That's not how I want to remember Alf! [icon_lol1.

Did you post a photo of a real halfback, because the Titans have never had one... or were you reminding us what a QLD halfback looks like?

Nashy said:
Did you post a photo of a real halfback, because the Titans have never had one... or were you reminding us what a QLD halfback looks like?

r240433_974120.jpg

I would take the Clive Churchill, Premiership winning half back in 2005 and the Dally M Halfback of the year 2010 over this nuffie.

You're right, Scott Prince was awesome at the Tigers...

he did that all with a different, better team, with Benji beside him.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • scobie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.