Let's not forget...

I really hope big Mal tells them to keep their cool and just play footy. Origin fights can be awesome, but not if it means we lose our composure.

What are the odds that NSW might try starting fights to throw QLD off?

Scotty said:
I really hope big Mal tells them to keep their cool and just play footy. Origin fights can be awesome, but not if it means we lose our composure.

Fist and foremost I want to win the game but some fights towards the end would be mightily awesome, especially because I'm going to be watching it in 3D would love to see Hayne fly out of the screen like the little bitch he is [icon_evillaugh

Who wants to bet me that 1 of either Hayne, Gallen, O'Donnell, B.Scott or Barrett wont put in a dog/weak/high/NSW shot on tonight!!!! They cant win by playing fair, they will resort to typical NSW tactics.

If Barrett goes anywhere near anybodys jaw again the Dog scum **** better watch his fucking back. Man i still cant believe that fucking **** got away almost scott free for it last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty said:

Pretty good odds I'd say.

Myles, Costigan, Thaiday and Shillington can more than hold their own. Big DT has dinner plates for hands so if he connects someone is goodnight.

Football first, fights second.

I love to see a biff as much as the next bloke, but I'm pretty sure losing 5 in a row will hurt NSW more than getting punched in the face.

Clintos said:
Football first, fights second.

I love to see a biff as much as the next bloke, but I'm pretty sure losing 5 in a row will hurt NSW more than getting punched in the face.
SPOT ON! icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
lolz.

Stick to playing football because you definitely can't fight.
Well sucks for NSW since this is a footy match after all!

The Rock said:
lolz.

Stick to fighting because because you definitely can't play football [icon_lol1.

Ghibli said:
The Rock said:
lolz.

Stick to fighting because because you definitely can't play football [icon_lol1.

Deal breaker.

The Rock said:
Meh. If we're going to lose our 5th straight series I'd rather do it in style and drop some other unconscious QLD wanker on his head again.....

NSW have got it very wrong, fighting is not what they know best its

Loosing origin games, being racist and changing their side every game! Hmmmm, I wonder which one as a Rugby League fan I would be more proud of, Winning four origin series in a row......almost 5 or relieveing the time two NSW players kncoked out one queensland player????? Really Hard choice eusa_think

White landing a lucky shot on Price is the greatest achievement NSW has ever made in Origin. I almost feel sorry for them.

The Rock said:
Meh. If we're going to lose our 5th straight series I'd rather do it in style and drop some other unconscious QLD wanker on his head again.....

NSW win 1 fight, and u carry on about it like it matters. How about creagh pushing hodges and running like a skirt? How about goddard annihilating johns? Lewis standing up to geyer. Little matty sing having a go at hopoate. Yes, QLD can fight, it just happens NSW pick out the one guy in the team who doesnt / cant.

Donny said:
The Rock said:

NSW have got it very wrong, fighting is not what they know best its

Loosing origin games, being racist and changing their side every game! Hmmmm, I wonder which one as a Rugby League fan I would be more proud of, Winning four origin series in a row......almost 5 or relieveing the time two NSW players kncoked out one queensland player????? Really Hard choice eusa_think

I know White is a pretty big bloke, but I wouldn't say he's the size of two players.
Also, I think you mean to say 'losing origin games'. Lose is the opposite of winning, whereas "loose" is a better description of Greg Inglis's teeth after Trent Barrett smashed him last year.

As for the odds of a fight, it will be the same as game 3 last year. NSW will punch on at the start of the game to get under the skin of QLD, or, if NSW have the game in the bag at the end, QLD will resort to trying to hurt players out of frustration.

I'm looking forward to seeing GI cut some unlucky NSW player in half tonight.

It has to happen doesn't it ?

NSW played dirty in game 1 to try and unsettle the QLDers. it didnt work. theyll try it again in game 2, only now that Tahus gone theyre missing their dirtiest player from game 1. he was all elbows and swinging arms.

so because 1 queenslander gets knocked out by a good punch suddenly none of us can fight????

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ondi
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Footy Fanatic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Evander
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.