Let's not forget...

IMO NSW are perfectly poised to win this tonight. History shows that one team doesn't stay at the top forever. Given the week they've had I won't be at all surprised if they walk away from Lang Park with a win.

fuckers.

history also showed that it was virtually impossible for a team to win 4 series in a row. history means nothing in regards to sports outcomes.

Steve said:
IMO NSW are perfectly poised to win this tonight. History shows that one team doesn't stay at the top forever. Given the week they've had I won't be at all surprised if they walk away from Lang Park with a win.

I'm inclined to agree with you. But in saying that I've been waiting for NSW to wake up for the past four years, it hasn't happened yet..

Meh, the flip of a coin is always 50%, regardless of past outcomes. NSW has no more chance of winning this one than they ever have

At Suncorp with the two sides selected I will be bitterly disappointed if they get even remotely close to beating us tonight!

I've never been more confident, in the last 5 series, of a QLD win.

mal said:
I've never been more confident, in the last 5 series, of a QLD win.

Yeah I am much the same way I was confident about game 1 and I am even more so about tonight, especially if Idris does come into the side.

Jamie Goddard + Andrew Johns = 27 stitches.

LOLZ!

The Rock said:
Um guys, don't forget the night when David Furner smashed webcke to the floor. Queenslanders have short memories.

And their team can't fight.

Not short memories, we just have more to remember, such as the last 4 years of highlights. No wonder you can remember every single time a blue has beaten a maroon in a fight, its the only highlights you losers have

Seriously, I have so much pity for you that a fight is all you have to cling to from the last 4 years.

And as I said, given it's a football match, I'll take the better player over the better fighter any day.

The Rock said:
Um guys, don't forget the night when David Furner smashed webcke to the floor. Queenslanders have short memories.

And their team can't fight.

Probably from all the concussions.

The Rock said:
Yeah but NSW won that whole fight though. The better the player the worse the fighter.

Goddard smashed Johns. Furner smashed Webcke. White smashed Price.

And this time it will be Gallen smashing Myles I reckon.

hmmm was it shillington that has a grudge against gallen or was it myles i remember seeing one of them in a fight with gallen before?

if hes wearing blue, theres going to be over 50, 000 people with grudges against him tonight

chazta said:
The Rock said:
Yeah but NSW won that whole fight though. The better the player the worse the fighter.

hmmm was it shillington that has a grudge against gallen or was it myles i remember seeing one of them in a fight with gallen before?

I think everyone has a desire to punch Gallen's face in. Even his mum. ESPECIALLY his mum.

Coxy said:
chazta said:
The Rock said:

I think everyone has a desire to punch Gallen's face in. Even his mum. ESPECIALLY his mum.
lol too true but i remember a few people talking about one of those 2 guys in particular

If NSW are such good fighters, why have they lost the last four series?

Where is this supposed 'fight' they have?

I reckon Mal would kill Bellyache in a dukeout

WHAT TIME IS IT? GAME TIME!!! WHAT TIME IS IT? GAME TIME!!

WHUUUUUTTTT TIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS IT?

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • davidp
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.