Let's not forget...

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
What happened at Lang Park last year. We were down on troops aiming at a series sweep. Not only did the Blues beat us, they KO'd one of our greatest, disrespected us and carried on like they won the series.

Frankly, I won't be happy with just a win tonight. I want blue blood spilled on that pitch. The boys need to come out and give it to these c*nts and show them we aren't just out to win the series, but we are out for revenge.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!

We have Dave Taylor this year!!!

I'm almost certain there will be a riot tonight.

Only after we win do I want a fight. Dave Taylor and his nose vs Brett white and his vagina...

Bannermania said:

Hope so.

I want a massacre.

Like Beads, I want no fight until the game is won.

However, I do want to see Jarryd Hayne in a pool of blood after a perfectly legitimate tackle breaks him in half.

Coxy said:
However, I do want to see Jarryd Hayne in a pool of blood after a perfectly legitimate tackle breaks him in half.
icon_thumbs_u

Je$ter said:
What happened at Lang Park last year. We were down on troops aiming at a series sweep. Not only did the Blues beat us, they KO'd one of our greatest, disrespected us and carried on like they won the series.

Frankly, I won't be happy with just a win tonight. I want blue blood spilled on that pitch. The boys need to come out and give it to these c*nts and show them we aren't just out to win the series, but we are out for revenge.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!

Gave me chills reading this! Exactly how i feel mate. I want to see blues bodies lying on the ground in despair after this match

Hayne catches the high ball, runs flat out into Sam "brick wall" Thaiday and is KO'D. Please God let this happpen!!

Oh and if Barret the dog cheap shots Ingliss again then I hope its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Slater vs Hayne fight won't be much fun though, baby headbutts and slide kicks.. Boring, those 2 will probably start slapping each other

I don't want to see us punch on until the series is wrapped up. My worry at the moment is people assuming victory for us is a foregone conclusion. NSW can still win, beware the wounded beast.

Scotty said:
I don't want to see us punch on until the series is wrapped up. My worry at the moment is people assuming victory for us is a foregone conclusion. NSW can still win, beware the wounded beast.

+1. Origin has shown numerous teams that have won against all odds. Don't count chickens.

Coxy said:
Scotty said:

+1. Origin has shown numerous teams that have won against all odds. Don't count chickens.

until they have hatched

Smart man Shaun. Say nothing, that way you can't be wrong again.

ningnangnong said:
Bannermania said:

Hope so.

I want a massacre.
+....
YESSS! I want lots of fights. Lets be honest regardless of the media harping on about how fights are bad we all absolutely love to see them happen, especially if it's Jarrad Hayne getting knocked out with Paul Gallen [icon_evillaugh

I think there would of been a 100% chance of a fight if Crocker or Hodges were playing but since they arnt im not sure there is many Queenslander who would actually start a fight. I look at the Blues side and can see Gallen, O'donnel, Hayne and B.Scott as players who might start a fight.

If NSW start to loose then i can see them getting dirty, i hope we win and win well.

I hate Hayne with a passion, i hope this pussy **** gets belted so hard there is a permanent Hayne size crator in the Suncorp grass, man that guy bugs me with the way he talks in interviews he act's like he is king shit and is better then anybody else.

Active Now

• FGfrom50
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • johnny plath
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • BooKhaki
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.