NEWS Lockyer: BHQ BTFO on Milford

So in summary, nothing is going to change.

I just don't get the whole no lower grade absolute garbage that this club keeps going on with.
2 weeks ago, tell me how many previous NRL games Paix had? Niu had?
Coates and Farnworth both had less games in NRL last year then Dearden, yet out of all of those Dearden is the one not ready? wtf is going on here - the club is an absolute joke, they contradict themselves straight away and all across the park.
Maybe Dearden has said he is looking at his options outside this squad and the club is just now not playing him - who knows.

Titans 13+ and I kinda hope it happens, because these overpaid flops (ie Milford and Boyd) won't go anywhere unless we keep getting flogged.
Yep they’ll pick up a sloppy win against a shit side and all will be forgiven.

Ironic comment considering he played 80 minutes against the Roosters in his debut last year in a win that felt like it turned our season around (until Macca returned, and other injuries and suspensions intervened).

Maybe it's what we need.
He debuted against Souths at Homebush. I remember it because I was there watching it and it was a bloodbath from the get go. Quite stunning Souths didn't put on a much bigger score than they actually did.

Dearden himself played okay though. He was far from our biggest problem that night - that 'honour' probably belonged to Darius Boyd - and here we are 12 months later... talk about groundhog day.

Speaking of the Eels, check out the mess they made of the Roosters' right side defence in this try last night. Shades of Darius:

I've finally worked out what that camera angle was good for.

He debuted against Souths at Homebush. I remember it because I was there watching it and it was a bloodbath from the get go. Quite stunning Souths didn't put on a much bigger score than they actually did.

Dearden himself played okay though. He was far from our biggest problem that night - that 'honour' probably belonged to Darius Boyd - and here we are 12 months later... talk about groundhog day.

Speaking of the Eels, check out the mess they made of the Roosters' right side defence in this try last night. Shades of Darius:

Its shocking to think that Jennings and Boyd are the same age considering what they each offer their teams on the field.

Yeah Jennings looked likely every time he got the ball.

Yep they’ll pick up a sloppy win against a shit side and all will be forgiven.

On the flip side, Titans and Warriors could pick up sloppy wins against us over the next few games and we officially become the 'shit side' staring at our first spoon.

On the flip side, Titans and Warriors could pick up sloppy wins against us over the next few games and we officially become the 'shit side' staring at our first spoon.
Sometimes all it takes is a couple of sloppy wins against lower sides to get you back on track. I am hoping that this is the case with us and we come out and have a win on the weekend. A good win would be even better.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Painin the Haas
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
  • Big Del
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.