OFFICIAL Lodge Lodged with Warriors - Kevvie Please Stop Talking

Next year is make or break for Flegler IMO, especially with no Lodge. He has the potential to be a gun prop, but he needs to show progress, he needs to produce 100+m a game with fewer penalties and errors.
Fat chance... However if he does, does he get to be your new image?

I think we are continuing to pay all of this year - likely approx $200k as was already on our books - lessons the impact on next 2 years

They have signed a fairly useful replacement for Scheck. (which is our loss)
RTS...................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Walsh (if everything goes perfect and teams do no analysis of him over the off season so he can keep progressing freely like every other rookie in NRL history has.....)

Look on the bright side, we now have a lot more money to spend next year on more new shiny players

Some players take that extra step when they are given more responsibility. Although he wont do the same job, i do think kennedy will step up. He can get those quick play the balls for hass or our back line to take advantage of.

I also think bullemore has a lot more to offer than what kevie has allowed him to show in the minimal minutes he has played.

Still, interesting salary cap work for sure, even with other clubs chipping in, you somehow had enough to get Walsh on apparently 500k, DWZ, Townsend and Lodge. Riiiiiightio then.
What are you having difficulty calculating?

Townsend for the rest of the year on 200k.
Lodge, DWZ both having this inflated salaries subsidised by the teams at the bottom of the ladder. We got rid of Maumalo who was on around 350-400k.
Johnson next year returning for 450k per year.
Walsh is on 400k not 500k.

RTS was on 1.1 mill a year.

We still have money to make another signing.

It helps when you dont overpay average players, and then get other teams chipping in.

Now if we can get someone like the Broncos/Titans to take over Kodi's 500k a year deal for next year, and Fusitua on 550k, we could make a play for Brendan Smith. Surely Broncos can help us out.

Lodge, DWZ both having this inflated salaries subsidised by the teams at the bottom of the ladder. We got rid of Maumalo who was on around 350-400k.

It helps when you dont overpay average players, and then get other teams chipping in.

Now if we can get someone like the Broncos/Titans to take over Kodi's 500k a year deal for next year, and Fusitua on 550k, we could make a play for Brendan Smith. Surely Broncos can help us out.
Zzzzzz... imagine a warriors fan trying to gloat about recruitment hahahaha.... that club has killed more careers then any other club in the NRL. We are shit now and will be for a little bit but ffs, you blokes have ZERO premierships and have made the finals maybe 5 times since 1995.

Get back under the bridge troll, your efforts are laughable...

Has Daniel Anderson played a recruitment victory tape over the bye?

I wonder if Reece "I want to honour my kiwi heritage but play for Australia, I swear it's not about the $$$" Walsh and Matt "I'm hard done by but the club saved my career" lodge realise they'll have to live in Auckland once the lock downs are over hahaha...

Something was off with Lodge, he did nothing wrong as far as I know. But something tells me he was not great for the team as a whole. Hopefully we can find something in the market to replace him.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • jd87
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.