OFFICIAL Lodge Lodged with Warriors - Kevvie Please Stop Talking

Look on the bright side, we now have a lot more money to spend next year on more new shiny players

Are you the bloke that was telling us we were getting 'a Smith' or was that some other merkin with a Hunt pic?

Ummmm... They are losing their player of the year of the last 5 years haha... They won't be improving despite the unlimited cap. Scheck has been carrying them year after year after year, I think they are really devaluing how much impact losing him will have.

But they do gain our rightful 2018 POTY

Lodge wasn't a difference maker. You're not gonna to lose a game if Lodge wasn't playing and you're not going to win a game if Lodge does play. So Lodge going, won't make a difference.

But subsidising his salary will fk us up a bit.

19FC31FD C77E 42E5 A7E7 3F0C724F2261

BHQ: Let's get rid of Lodge even if we have to cover some of his salary on our cap

Broncos: pack your bags Lodge

BHQ: OMG, those idiots are getting rid of Lodge, WTF

BHQ: Let's get rid of Lodge even if we have to cover some of his salary on our cap

Broncos: pack your bags Lodge

BHQ: OMG, those idiots ate getting rid of Lodge, WTF
Which particular posters are you talking about? This parody is not a fair representation.

Which particular posters are you talking about? This parody is not a fair representation.

at least half this forum (probably more) have been whinging about Lodge for 2 fucking years, if i could be fucked (which i can't) i could quote at least 100 posts wanting him gone.

BHQ change their minds based on what the club do ... i.e. if they thought something, then the club does it, they instantly change their minds to the opposite of the club.

Something about actually trying his guts out? Must have been off-putting to a few of our mainstays.
Nah just a few tidbits I have read here and there. It's more to do with personality, from what I have put together, like he makes it known when he doesn't agree with things, to an almost disruptive level.
He has always put in and I am a fan but sometimes things don't work.

So who is going to run hard in the front line next to Haas?

Unless we sign someone good, I think this makes us weaker.
I don't think we need anybody to run hard at the line with Hass. I think we need a guy who can do it off the bench so he can take a rest.

Let Flegler or Carrigan start at Prop with him so they can handle the passing of Lodge and offloading of TPJ, and just let Hass (and his bench cover) focus on running hard and gaining the big numbers.

I can't think of any props I would bring in though. I think Aaron Woods is available, but would we want him? Or could we just get Rhys Kennedy to do it?

I'm not happy about moving him along, he's just starting to come good after his injury riddled 2020, but I don't know the inner workings of the club...or our cap. What I don't like and can't cop is why we're releasing him, effective immediately. Why? What do we gain by releasing him for the rest of the season? I can only assume we'll see a few upgrades in the coming weeks. Hass first hopefully.

at least half this forum (probably more) have been whinging about Lodge for 2 fucking years, if i could be fucked (which i can't) i could quote at least 100 posts wanting him gone.

BHQ change their minds based on what the club do ... i.e. if they thought something, then the club does it, they instantly change their minds to the opposite of the club.
I could care less if he stays or go's to be honest.
What shits me, is Kev fronting the media time and time again saying one thing, then the opposite happening shortly after.
Its so amateurish and is a terrible look, and as i have said before, you never see this shit happening at the Storm or Roosters.
At this point Kev would be better off just shutting the **** up and letting events play out as opposed to speaking and looking like a buffoon over and over.

I could care less if he stays or go's to be honest.
What shits me, is Kev fronting the media time and time again saying one thing, then the opposite happening shortly after.
Its so amateurish and is a terrible look, and as i have said before, you never see this shit happening at the Storm or Roosters.
At this point Kev would be better off just shutting the **** up and letting events play out as opposed to speaking and looking like a buffoon over and over.

You would think this was obvious and the point people are upset about is covering so much of his wage but you need to spell some of these things out at times.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • Thelmus
  • Skathen
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • bazza
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.