Macca gone for the year

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
20374333_10213900909580880_3049216276131142015_n.jpg

Well that's a bit rubbish.

Oh shit... Hunt to stand on the street corner.

Well, hopefully this means Hunt can go there, get him away from the halves and maybe improve our attack.
Yeah, hopefully it's a silver lining and Benji leads us to glory. Mind you, I can't see anyone knocking off Melbourne regardless.

If we can't do it, I'll cheer the Sharks on to go back to back. Anyone but Melbourne.

Welp, no more 40 20s for us this year. I dare say Waddell comes in because no way Wayne will move his 2nd son from half back.

Those "friendly fire" injuries are often the worst ones. Just ask Locky.

That's it!! Blair officially to qcup. It was his bone-headed tackle that let to Macca getting caught up "in friendly fire". He's been useless either starting or coming from the bench so dump his ass until he remembers his 2015 form. He can take Sims and Thaiday while he's at it!!

Yeah, hopefully it's a silver lining and Benji leads us to glory. Mind you, I can't see anyone knocking off Melbourne regardless.

If we can't do it, I'll cheer the Sharks on to go back to back. Anyone but Melbourne.

It's an interesting question, Sharks or Storm? Not sure I want another team being able to claim back to back but then again......**** the Storm.

Unread

Active Now

• Ondi
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.