Macca gone for the year

Hunt at hooker is our best option IMO. also allows us to give Kodi a proper test as we head into the finals, see if he can handle being our full time halfback next season

With that tweet, the side may look something like this:

4 Opacic
5 Moga
6 Milford
7 Marshall
9 Hunt
17 Nikorima

Opacic is more likely to be on the wing I'd suggest...

Yuk, Hunt at hooker. Still, he won't be in the road there I suppose. Losing Macca isn't really an issue, we were never gf material. The Roosters and Cronulla have played like a gf team at least 5 times this year, the Storm 10 times or more...and not once this year have the Broncos put together a convincing professional 80 minute game.

Feel bad for Macca but it really doesn't affect our chances...not in the slightest. I hate the Sharks the least of the big three...Melb and Pearces shitheads are not deserving.....

Yuk, Hunt at hooker. Still, he won't be in the road there I suppose. Losing Macca isn't really an issue, we were never gf material. The Roosters and Cronulla have played like a gf team at least 5 times this year, the Storm 10 times or more...and not once this year have the Broncos put together a convincing professional 80 minute game.

Feel bad for Macca but it really doesn't affect our chances...not in the slightest. I hate the Sharks the least of the big three...Melb and Pearces shitheads are not deserving.....
How is Gallen or Fifita more deserving than literally anyone else?

I'll tell you someone worthy for the title this year - US!

Most likely season is over. No one can replicate what Macca does in the team - especially in defence.

Its easy, when you're a Sharks supporter like Huge is.......
True, I supported the sharks for 15 years....my favourite team right up until my neighbour started playing for the Broncos ! I'd never seen the Sharks in real life but liked the brand as a 15 year old......it was black and white everything in those days, tv and newspapers, magazines....but I dropped them when a team with Ipswich players joined the comp in 88. Up until the sharks finally broke through last year I was happy to see them go well. To me they are more than just a couple of recent knobheads and I don't judge the rest of the honest toilers by the actions of 5 years ago.

So, yes. The Sharks over Melbourne who cost so many teams and the Roosters who enjoyed so many advantages over so many decades.

This isn't about love or hate now. It's about us keeping our last team to win two in a row title. **** the sharks. Up everyone else.

I would rather we don't play our gf best until it actually matters. Comps aren't won in July. You can set your self up for a crack which is what we are in the process of doing at the moment.

I would rather we don't play our gf best until it actually matters. Comps aren't won in July. You can set your self up for a crack which is what we are in the process of doing at the moment.

That's all well and good, but I think the issue is that Brisbane can't set themselves up for a crack. They've not shown they're contenders this year, only betting agents have.

So I guess we'll have a DEFENSIVE line up something like this:

1. Boyd
2. Moga
3. Roberts
4. Hunt
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. KNik/Marshall
8. McGuire/Sims
9. TPJ/Joffa
10. Blair
11. Glenn/Thaiday
12. Opacic
13. Gillett

Or...I wonder if DEFENSIVELY, we might see:

1. KNik

6. Boyd

Or...I wonder if DEFENSIVELY, we might see:

1. KNik

6. Boyd

maybe we will see

1. kNik
6. Boyd
7. Milford
9. Hunt

if some speculation about our spine make up next year is correct and Boyd will be moving into the halves.

Unread

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Ondi
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.