Macca gone for the year

I wouldn't think Wayne is going to move Boyd from fullback.

he did say for in a defensively.

besides there has been some speculation that Boyd would partner Milford in the halves next season

I think put Boyd at centre put Kodi at Fb, Milford and Benji in halves Hunt to hooker. I think we should return Oates off the bench.

Yuk, Hunt at hooker. Still, he won't be in the road there I suppose. Losing Macca isn't really an issue, we were never gf material. The Roosters and Cronulla have played like a gf team at least 5 times this year, the Storm 10 times or more...and not once this year have the Broncos put together a convincing professional 80 minute game.

Feel bad for Macca but it really doesn't affect our chances...not in the slightest. I hate the Sharks the least of the big three...Melb and Pearces shitheads are not deserving.....
We played like a great side against the Raiders this year. My favourite game of the year so far. We were amazing with Hunt coming off the bench.

To me they are more than just a couple of recent knobheads and I don't judge the rest of the honest toilers by the actions of 5 years ago.

So, yes. The Sharks over Melbourne who cost so many teams

But that's how you're judging Melbourne......?

Boyd was SHIT on fri night, but he's been valuable at fullback this year, and easily our best player last year. Cant move him after just one SHIT game. Besides, i think we'd really need Kodi to relieve Hunt at hooker.

Boyd was SHIT on fri night, but he's been valuable at fullback this year, and easily our best player last year. Cant move him after just one SHIT game. Besides, i think we'd really need Kodi to relieve Hunt at hooker.

...and didn't he just come back after a few weeks out with a broken thumb? Some of the hysterics in Friday night's post game thread were hilarious.

For mine.....this is how we should finish out the year.

1. Boyd
6. Milford
7. Marshall
9. Hunt

14. KNik.

I can't see Hunt being moved, to be honest.

Bennett brought Waddell to the club for a reason.

If Hunt isn't moved to hooker, then Bennett has done a great job conning the media ...

And the Sharks were never really punished for their blatant cheating either...

what you don't think the 3 week suspensions were harsh enough :P

oh and let's not forget that Shane Flanagan didn't fully abide by his suspension either, where he was not permitted to have any contact with the club (either direct or indirect) yet somehow managed to negotiate a new contract ... he needs to show me that trick

The only thing that matters is Brisbane can still hold on to the title of being the last team to win back to back premierships. SO for that reason alone, I will take anyone but the sharks

He's used Waddel mainly in one off or short term injuries to Macca... this is a bit more significant an injury.

Also not like our halves are killing it they've been unsettled all year.

Not me, I think I'd have to prefer a Storm premiership.....but **** it'd be hard. I'd want them embroiled in a scandal of some sort afterwards to make me feel better about it all.

It would bring me great joy to see Melbourne win the premiership, only to have it stripped again.

Seriously, that would make my year and make me feel much better about the Broncos not winning it.

It would bring me great joy to see Melbourne win the premiership, only to have it stripped again.

Seriously, that would make my year and make me feel much better about the Broncos not winning it.

I see what you're doing..... your Nostradamus strike rate this year gets me hard when you predict things like this.

Me likey. :superhappythumbsup:

And the Sharks were never really punished for their blatant cheating either...

C'mon mate.....they were just a bunch of "honest toilers" who fell in with the wrong crowd. :wink:

He's used Waddel mainly in one off or short term injuries to Macca... this is a bit more significant an injury.

Also not like our halves are killing it they've been unsettled all year.

Yep, Wayne will be looking to get shit sorted over the next few weeks concerning who plays where to get combinations ready for our finals campaign. If Hunt plays hooker on saturday (and doesn't stink it up) that's probably where he'll be for the rest of his Broncos career.

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Jedhead
  • Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dreaglor
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.