Macca gone for the year

What about our under 20s hooker. Smoothy i think

If I can get 1 dollar for the amount of "season over" "we are *#^*%ed" "blair should be dropped for that" comments I'm going to be a very rich man over the next 24 hours.

It's an interesting question, Sharks or Storm? Not sure I want another team being able to claim back to back but then again......**** the Storm.
Seriously, there are actually people who'd prefer to see the grubby likes of Fatfita, Peptide Gallen and Maloney as the first to go back to back in decades? FMD :notsureifserious:

Come on guys... I'm a big Macca fan and he's in great form but I still stand by if we can make the top 4 we're a chance. Problem is whether we can recover quick enough from his loss to make the top 4. Hunt isn't a great halfback atm but he could be lethal from hooker in attack, our defence just needs to stand up

Let's put this into perspective: 1 year ago half the people on here wanted him dropped, and in 2015 we lost our in form forward (McGuire), 2006 we had plenty of injuries... if we deserve to win the premiership, only a Lockyer-like player injured should be an excuse to not win it...

Btw... I'm not getting into an argument about how vital he is in our team... I KNOW HE IS, but doesn't mean we can't reinvent our team to have a shot still. He's great but He isn't a Lockyer, smith or jt (although even cowboys are a good example of what I'm talking about to an even greater degree)

Seriously, there are actually people who'd prefer to see the grubby likes of Fatfita, Peptide Gallen and Maloney as the first to go back to back in decades? FMD :notsureifserious:

Not me, I think I'd have to prefer a Storm premiership.....but **** it'd be hard. I'd want them embroiled in a scandal of some sort afterwards to make me feel better about it all.

Come on guys... I'm a big Macca fan and he's in great form but I still stand by if we can make the top 4 we're a chance. Problem is whether we can recover quick enough from his loss to make the top 4. Hunt isn't a great halfback atm but he could be lethal from hooker in attack, our defence just needs to stand up

Let's put this into perspective: 1 year ago half the people on here wanted him dropped, and in 2015 we lost our in form forward (McGuire), 2006 we had plenty of injuries... if we deserve to win the premiership, only a Lockyer-like player injured should be an excuse to not win it...
Was going to say the same thing above, as when we lost Moose I lost all hope. It will be hard to when as our middle defense will be weaker though our attack should improve.

Btw... I'm not getting into an argument about how vital he is in our team... I KNOW HE IS, but doesn't mean we can't reinvent our team to have a shot still. He's great but He isn't a Lockyer, smith or jt (although even cowboys are a good example of what I'm talking about to an even greater degree)

People do love to go off early when we cop an injury don't they?

If hunt goes back to hooker he needs to be instructed to go for his blind side raids that he was so good at in 2014-2015. Keep his game simple and hopefully he can flourish again.

Think i remember a shaun berrigan playing out of his skin at hooker.. was that the year we won it 2006 ????

Did he not replace somone as hooker

Think he might of got the clive Churchill medal too

Think i remember a shaun berrigan playing out of his skin at hooker.. was that the year we won it 2006 ????

Did he not replace somone as hooker

Michael Ennis got a season ending injury in like round 6 or something. We tried Casey McGuire there, but he wasn't particularly good.

Michael Ennis got a season ending injury in like round 6 or something. We tried Casey McGuire there, but he wasn't particularly good.

So guys it can be done... think hunt might go ok there.. better than half back thats for sure.

Bring on benji and kodi halves hunt hooker.. milford bench if lucky

Could get very interesting or very confusing IMO. I'd be thinking something along the lines of....

6. Milford
7. Benji/Knick
9. Hunt
14. Waddel/Benchi/Knick

So guys it can be done... think hunt might go ok there.. better than half back thats for sure.

Bring on benji and kodi halves hunt hooker.. milford bench if lucky
Agree with most of the line up except keep Benji on the bench and use him about 30 to go.

Torn MCL & ACL, unlikely to be ready to start next season according to Jeremy Hickmans.

Could get very interesting or very confusing IMO. I'd be thinking something along the lines of....

6. Milford
7. Benji/Knick
9. Hunt
14. Waddel/Benchi/Knick
Yeah, close enough imo. I wouldn't pick Waddell to be honest (and not because I don't think he couldn't do a job, just that we need more from the ruck in attack).

Only doubt in my mind is whether Marshall should be Benji or Benchie... :dealwithit:

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • Payneinthehaas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dexter
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.