Manny Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Broncs_Fan, Jun 26, 2017.

There's been a few issues with the profanity filter @Nashy@Nashy might need to check your account

1. @Nashy@Nashy .....be gentle. I haven't had a lot of experience.

2. It's broken.

3. Broncs_Fan

Broncs_Fan NRL Player

Jessie Vargas - who fought and lost to Pacquiao last November - said that it was a bit rich of Pacquiao to complain about headbutts because he does it as well.

4. Dexter...I finally saw the complete fight and I too thought Horn did enough by a small margin. He was gone in the 9th but strangely Paq didn't go after the result in the 10th.....conflicting styles made for an ordinary fight but the closeness made it better. I had it either 6-4 Horn or 5-5 going into 11 but not more than two rounds the difference in the end. It was way more even than portrayed by some...truly a close result with Horn the agressor more often than not.

5. Broncs_Fan

Broncs_Fan NRL Player

Quote from Manny Pacquiao's long time manager - Michael Koncz - today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/koncz-shocked-roach-go-media-over-pay-issue--118449

-- Meanwhile, Koncz also said that there were statements released by Team Pacquiao - that were attributed to Manny - which criticized the WBO for their handling of the officiating issue.

“That wasn’t Manny and somebody inside the camp released it,” Koncz said. “Manny and I both agree that the fight was close and that Jeff Horn deserves credit."

6. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Who are the two chubby trainers manny has? I've always questioned their contributions

7. Foordy

Foordy

so basically Manny's "BUSINESS" manager has told him to shut the **** up before he fucks up any of his business dealings

8. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Team pacquiao and pacquiao himself, need to either get their shit together and train properly for the rematch or just let it go and close up shop. If manny decided for a rematch he should be 100% the boxer and put aside his senator duties