Manny Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn

Pacs biggest worry apparently is the rough nature of the fight which has solely been laid at Horns feet.
I am no expert on boxing but to me if a bloke is going to duck and bore in toward you to get inside then no way are you going to let him, hence Horn draping his arm over Pacs head. Every time that happened the US commentators were crying headlock and foul. Every head clash they labelled a deliberate Horn headbutt.
One US commentator called him the dirtiest, lowest cheat he had ever seen in 25 years of watching boxing and went about proving his point by posting still shots of every time Horn dropped his head.
The fight was rough but there were reasons why, IMO.

Pacs biggest worry apparently is the rough nature of the fight which has solely been laid at Horns feet.
I am no expert on boxing but to me if a bloke is going to duck and bore in toward you to get inside then no way are you going to let him, hence Horn draping his arm over Pacs head. Every time that happened the US commentators were crying headlock and foul. Every head clash they labelled a deliberate Horn headbutt.
One US commentator called him the dirtiest, lowest cheat he had ever seen in 25 years of watching boxing and went about proving his point by posting still shots of every time Horn dropped his head.
Tyson nearly bit off Hollyfields ear. That's dirty.

Pacquiao should have knocked horn out in the 9th but he just wasn't good enough. Whether he's just too old or didn't train hard enough, who knows. He kept going for the massive haymaker KO rather than unloading combos that young pacquiao would have done. Oh well bring on maymac

Someone should tell Manny that the rest of the world isn't like the Philippines.

Not everyone is a crooked ****.

Disable Word Censor: Enable Profanity Content

This option will stop swear words from being censored while browsing BroncosHQ.

I check the box....right?

@Nashy .....be gentle. I haven't had a lot of experience.

Jessie Vargas - who fought and lost to Pacquiao last November - said that it was a bit rich of Pacquiao to complain about headbutts because he does it as well.

Dexter...I finally saw the complete fight and I too thought Horn did enough by a small margin. He was gone in the 9th but strangely Paq didn't go after the result in the 10th.....conflicting styles made for an ordinary fight but the closeness made it better. I had it either 6-4 Horn or 5-5 going into 11 but not more than two rounds the difference in the end. It was way more even than portrayed by some...truly a close result with Horn the agressor more often than not.

Quote from Manny Pacquiao's long time manager - Michael Koncz - today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/koncz-shocked-roach-go-media-over-pay-issue--118449

-- Meanwhile, Koncz also said that there were statements released by Team Pacquiao - that were attributed to Manny - which criticized the WBO for their handling of the officiating issue.

“That wasn’t Manny and somebody inside the camp released it,” Koncz said. “Manny and I both agree that the fight was close and that Jeff Horn deserves credit."

Who are the two chubby trainers manny has? I've always questioned their contributions

Quote from Manny Pacquiao's long time manager - Michael Koncz - today:

http://www.boxingscene.com/koncz-shocked-roach-go-media-over-pay-issue--118449

-- Meanwhile, Koncz also said that there were statements released by Team Pacquiao - that were attributed to Manny - which criticized the WBO for their handling of the officiating issue.

“That wasn’t Manny and somebody inside the camp released it,” Koncz said. “Manny and I both agree that the fight was close and that Jeff Horn deserves credit."

so basically Manny's "BUSINESS" manager has told him to shut the **** up before he ***** up any of his business dealings

Active Now

• Organix
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.