NEWS Matt Ballin promoted into a senior assistant coach’s role for 2023

Calm down & Stop your absurdness. Bunch of posters here need to turn down on their f****n approach/responding to people here. This is f****n fan forum & treat the f*** like it. There shouldn’t be entitled brats here that can go on a rant against forum members. We all know the game & no one here has invented the game so they can lecture others.

I told this to someone else- if you don’t want to read my posts, hit the f***** Ignore button & move on.
Stop belittling others.

maybe you should take your own advice instead of whinging

maybe you should take your own advice instead of whinging
YOU should STOP preaching & START following mate.

I’ve never confronted with anyone directly with their views unlike you & other posters here. I keep saying in this thread that this is a fan forum where we come here to share thoughts & views in an amicable way.

I’m not here to argue with ‘self appointed know all’ posters as I have better things to spend my time on than belittling & arguing. It’s not worth at all & I prefer to move on.

You can roll your eyes & yawn as you wish but I am not going to respond to you anymore.

If you had not done already, do me a favor by ignoring/blocking my posts here on & I will make sure I do the same to yours too.

GOODBYE!

Fcking hill to die on !

As soon as some one shows some passion . They are dying on a hill . A badly applied cliche IMO .

Calm down & Stop your absurdness. Bunch of posters here need to turn down on their f****n approach/responding to people here. This is f****n fan forum & treat the f*** like it. There shouldn’t be entitled brats here that can go on a rant against forum members. We all know the game & no one here has invented the game so they can lecture others.

I told this to someone else- if you don’t want to read my posts, hit the f***** Ignore button & move on.
Stop belittling others.

I responded questioning how you could know the personal flaws of any of the coaches, when there's a high probability you've never even met any of them to begin with. That was your "case" wasn't it?

You responded with F's all over the shop, insinuating others are entitled brats when it's you throwing the toys out of the cot.

What do you think you're Dan Ginnane or something with your "GOODBYE"?

Mount Tesi or Mount Billy?

Mount whatever is contrary to BHQ opinion .

But seriously . There`s a lot of dead or dying people round the hills here according to some .

Selwyn couldn't play because he was tired

Tired = brain injury .
He talked about how after he got the hip to the head that he went home and didn`t feel like socializing . Just wanted to rest and be quiet .
The week he came back he got another head knock but no HIA . I suspect he was more effected by the 2nd concussion than was thought at the time .

Steve Mortimer , Mario Fenech and lately James Graham all paying the price of CTE .

If Selwyn was not feeling right .
Should Selwyn have just had a tea spoon of concrete and hardened up ?

Mount Tesi or Mount Billy?

come on thats not appropriate GIF

Tired = brain injury .
He talked about how after he got the hip to the head that he went home and didn`t feel like socializing . Just wanted to rest and be quiet .
The week he came back he got another head knock but no HIA . I suspect he was more effected by the 2nd concussion than was thought at the time .

Steve Mortimer , Mario Fenech and lately James Graham all paying the price of CTE .

If Selwyn was not feeling right .
Should Selwyn have just had a tea spoon of concrete and hardened up ?

Sorry......I didn't realise I was conversing with a doctor....Dr Big Del is it? I should treat your suspicions as fact? :licklips:

Maybe....
maybe Ive got it wrong and certainly Cobbo taking a break when he did, makes very good sense
and also fits very nicely, into a current media narrative.

The players having a cry cause Kevie yelled at them for playing like shit....
Your thoughts?

Cry sessions?
.....Naked camping .......sitting around the campfire, after covering ourselves in mud?
(wait ...wot?)

RUOK meetings.......?

What were the team list complaints again?

Mariner > Brenko
Niu > Te Maire
Turpin in the 17
Flegler starting over Jensen
No Gamble in the 17
James in the 17
Riki in the 17
Dropping Mam in the final game
Hosking at 22 instead of 19

Any others?

Because if Niu > Martin was anything to go by, it was like shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Mariner > Brenko
Niu > Te Maire
Turpin in the 17
No Gamble in the 17
James in the 17
Riki in the 17

Any others?

Because if Niu > Martin was anything to go by, it was like shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I think there were also some complaints about Staggs not being dropped.

Mariner > Brenko
Niu > Te Maire
Turpin in the 17
No Gamble in the 17
James in the 17
Riki in the 17

Any others?

I have a lot of respect for you knowledge Pete but Niu is such a poor fullback. By the time Martin came back the whole team had shit the bed, him included. The poor team lists were part of the iceberg.

His bench usage was worse than his team lists though.

Also Tyrone Roberts as bench hooker

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.