Matt Gillett appreciation thread

SSS said:
Agree completely, strong defender, enthusiasm plus, good work ethic, glimmers of some silky skills and footwork, good sensible offloader, runs some cracker lines....I'm thinking ink on paper to make sure he's around for a lot longer? Very rare to see a kid on debut who can stay up with 1st grade standard, even rarer to see the same kid shine. I like this one.
hes already got a 2 year deal...

nopatience101 said:
SSS said:
Agree completely, strong defender, enthusiasm plus, good work ethic, glimmers of some silky skills and footwork, good sensible offloader, runs some cracker lines....I'm thinking ink on paper to make sure he's around for a lot longer? Very rare to see a kid on debut who can stay up with 1st grade standard, even rarer to see the same kid shine. I like this one.
hes already got a 2 year deal...

Not long enough [icon_wink

Gillett will be a star.

Sign him to a 5 year contract now, kthx. Before his price skyrockets because it will.

Absoulte Gun ! alway has been you don't play Q-cup at 17 if your not good.He is more determind to make it than he has ever been - and he is Loyal to the Broncos to Boot could have got more at the roosters. Will play origin 2011 and be the best Forward at the club 2012..
I agree Sign him for 5yrs because his price will sky rocket.

Sorry didn't realise he was signed for two years, thats good to know. As mentioned we may wish we had him signed for much longer soon...LOL

it was signed in offseason when steggles were sniffing around, Im sure he will be eligible for an extension or upgrade anyway...

Millsy said:
Absoulte Gun ! alway has been you don't play Q-cup at 17 if your not good.He is more determind to make it than he has ever been - and he is Loyal to the Broncos to Boot could have got more at the roosters. Will play origin 2011 and be the best Forward at the club 2012..

Dude you need to post here more often for sure.

I must be missing something because I don't know why everyone is going on about him. I am not saying you are all incorrect. I am just saying that I may indeed be going blind. I will watch for him specfically next game.

draggx said:
Millsy said:

Thanks mate ! only new to this but i just love the broncs and gillett !!! and i will be here often

Millsy said:
draggx said:
Millsy said:

Thanks mate ! only new to this but i just love the broncs and gillett !!! and i will be here often
icon_smile

He is going well for the Busters, when I remember to pick him.

I wasn't quite convinced in the previous 4 rounds but after tonights game i'm a fan

jarro65 said:
I wasn't quite convinced in the previous 4 rounds but after tonights game i'm a fan

He shows a bit of ticker which is the main reason I'm loving watching him play right now - I wish others would follow his lead

Like I said, decided to pay attention and damn he's got potential.

Another great effort tonight, given plenty of game time this year, but managed correctly we will see plenty of him in the future

Would love to see someone actually follow him, he gets the arm free to offload time and time again without any support. Another classic feature of our play, no support play whatsoever.

Russo said:
Another great effort tonight, given plenty of game time this year, but managed correctly we will see plenty of him in the future

Sign him for life!

I'd be really devo if he goes somewhere else.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dreaglor
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Tim K
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.