Matt Gillett appreciation thread

Gillet just thrives playing along side Cronk. If only we could lure Cronk to he broncos on 100k a year lol.

Surely a qld media station would offer his mrs a job to get him to broncos
I think it is fairly final he will be going to Sydney. Tara Rushton has a fairly comfortable job at FoxSports, it will take a bit to get her to Brisbane

My issue with Gillett is that when he comes flying in sometimes to put on a big hit, he has a knack for bouncing off the player and not wrapping him up. That's usually the second rower he comes in to tackle so it leaves us a bit short on the edge and one day it's going to work against him.

He needs to learn how to put on a solid shot and wrap up the bloke at the same time.

Cronk signs for 100k a year like benji but the broncos fly him to Sydney business class whenever he wants to see the mrs. Heck he can train via live facebook feed

My issue with Gillett is that when he comes flying in sometimes to put on a big hit, he has a knack for bouncing off the player and not wrapping him up. That's usually the second rower he comes in to tackle so it leaves us a bit short on the edge and one day it's going to work against him.

He needs to learn how to put on a solid shot and wrap up the bloke at the same time.

To be fair it rarely happens these days, it used to be an issue.

As for Cronk, offer him our whole cap. To paraphrase an old X-Men comic, how can you divide infinity? A shard contains the same amount as the whole thing.

I think it is fairly final he will be going to Sydney. Tara Rushton has a fairly comfortable job at FoxSports, it will take a bit to get her to Brisbane

Cronk signs for 100k a year like benji but the broncos fly him to Sydney business class whenever he wants to see the mrs. Heck he can train via live facebook feed

You are all completely missing the obvious solution. We need to get them to break up somehow.

You are all completely missing the obvious solution. We need to get them to break up somehow.

3x03-The-Succubus-south-park-20788812-500-375.jpg

Maybe we can get Vonny, or even better, Margot Robbie (she must have taste as a Qld'er, and not be a Tits fan), to woo him up here.

I get the feeling we still haven't seen the best in Gillett. As Parker did, I think he'll just keep getting better as he gets older. Absolute machine in defence and his attacking game has come back with a vengeance this year after a few years missing. Love his work.

Yep McGuire and Gillett are the stars in out pack for sure, love watching them smash everything in a Sharks jersey last night. They just made it their mission to belt Fafita, Gallen, Graham and Maloney, it was beautiful.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.