Matt Lodge Discussion

Anyone else think the quasi-modelling shoot in her story was odd?

About ehat I expect from a rag, rapidly headed into tabloid territory.

‘Look how bad Matt Lodge is! Oh and by the way, here are some tits to look at.’

‘Next week, we bring you the exciting story of how Prince Harry’s cat escaped, according to genuine palace sources...’

About ehat I expect from a rag, rapidly headed into tabloid territory.

‘Look how bad Matt Lodge is! Oh and by the way, here are some tits to look at.’

‘Next week, we bring you the exciting story of how Prince Harry’s cat escaped after Matt Lodge told it this was the night it died, according to genuine palace sources...’

Fixed.

Well I can confirm why NRMA have decided to arc up, their Twitter was blowing up with sheep that are brainwashed by mainstream media and gutter journalism, cancelling their policies left right and centre until NRMA as the official sponsor force the Broncos into action. Big surprise there!

I have never been more invested in seeing someone rise out of this bullshit media vendetta and sticking one up the gutter press. I just think it’s amusing that the sheep think if they keep bitching and moaning and kicking stones that they will get what they want without even taking all facts into consideration. Priceless

Well I can confirm why NRMA have decided to arc up, their Twitter was blowing up with sheep that are brainwashed by mainstream media and gutter journalism, cancelling their policies left right and centre until NRMA as the official sponsor force the Broncos into action. Big surprise there!

I have never been more invested in seeing someone rise out of this bullshit media vendetta and sticking one up the gutter press. I just think it’s amusing that the sheep think if they keep bitching and moaning and kicking stones that they will get what they want without even taking all facts into consideration. Priceless
And of course, the vast majority saying they're going to cancel their policy have probably never even taken out an NRMA policy.

I wonder if Lodge can get a new article written about him every day for the entire NRL season. Surely someone who once walked past him at the grocery story has a story to tell about how they didnt like the pineapple he picked up and then put down. They can give close encounters of the story and how its effected them moving forward.

I wonder if Lodge can get a new article written about him every day for the entire NRL season. Surely someone who once walked past him at the grocery story has a story to tell about how they didnt like the pineapple he picked up and then put down. They can give close encounters of the story and how its effected them moving forward.

That was me, I literally cried when I saw him do this. I had to breathe into a bag. My twotter followers were very supportive.

I can no longer eat pineapple, and I used to only eat pineapple. My life will never be the same.

The effect that this is going to have on my love life can't be underestimated. But it can be valued. About $1.6 mill I'd say. Pay me or I'll sook to your sponsors.

I can no longer eat pineapple, and I used to only eat pineapple. My life will never be the same.
Racist, what did the other tropical fruits ever do to you. What about the poor mangoes, paw paws, bananas, rock melons all crying themselves to sleep because of you.

Did you even stop to think that the pineapple may not even identify as a pineapple? I’m so offended that you assumed that pineapple identifies as a tropical fruit.
I am outraged that you would think any self respecting pineapple would identify as anything other than a pineapple. I need counselling after such a hurtful and vindictive comment.

I just hope that Lodge is not a union member.

pGq8h8R.gif

Why does nobody write articles every day about watermelon that assault women.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Dexter
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncos Maestro
  • simplythebest
  • ezpz
  • Scdeac
  • Mr Fourex
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • mrtij
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.