Matt Lodge Discussion

He’s a rugby league player, so can’t expect too much.
What worries me though is she’s responsible for educating generation next.
Good luck kids!

About ehat I expect from a rag, rapidly headed into tabloid territory.

‘Look how bad Matt Lodge is! Oh and by the way, here are some tits to look at.’

‘Next week, we bring you the exciting story of how Prince Harry’s cat escaped, according to genuine palace sources...’
But WHAT was he doing to it to make it run away. Palace insiders confirm "stroking" of fur in potential act of beastiality. Harry admits to grooming said animal.

29366364 10156134103794687 182925917016817664 n
29366467 10156134103839687 3075143236147216384 n
29389230 10156134103804687 3037835565371228160 n
29425732 10156134103829687 3828798018207875072 n

I feel like I've been stabbed in the eyes reading that Facebook exchange.

I thought the way he ended it was hilarious........a full on rant, then

I luv u
Insert my sad face picture

Classic :porthozthinksthisishot:

Reminded me of this;

@1910 I am interested in your take on this Lodge story. DO you it fair that a players history is dredged up to this extent and played out in the media as this is.?

This is an assassination and I honestly believe at this point it will not stop until they get their man.

@1910 I am interested in your take on this Lodge story. DO you it fair that a players history is dredged up to this extent and played out in the media as this is.?

This is an assassination and I honestly believe at this point it will not stop until they get their man.
Lodge kicks the footy. Next day headline " Matthew Lodges lauches vicious animal cruelty attack on cow(hide). Hayne rapes a virgin. Next day headline " Hayne's leads Dally M(olesters)"

Lodge kicks the footy. Next day headline " Matthew Lodges lauches vicious animal cruelty attack on cow(hide). Hayne rapes a virgin. Next day headline " Hayne's leads Dally M(olesters)"

Just on that. Murica has learned their lesson that Civil suits are useless, so Hayne's was moved to Federal Court.

Mate that's some serious abuse in that text from him!

FTR, I don't like the media witch hunt for this guy - and I am all for a redemption story.....

But ffs I wish years ago that the NRL had stood up and said "one conviction of domestic violence abuse and you're out of the NRL" much like the one Racist strike by a fan and they're banned for life. If they'd done that we wouldn't be in this situation.
It can't just be an accusation of course, it needs to be a conviction.

Do these clowns do any research? Greenberg said yesterday that fans will be given the same chance as players. A ban then a chance to redeem themselves. There wont be a life ban as long as they try and right the wrong. But I guess that doesn't get clicks.

Time for your daily Matthew Lodge article.

Now they're saying it's unfair to the fan who was screaming racist remarks at Greg Inglis, why should he get a ban if Matthew Lodge is allowed to play in the NRL.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/op...k=7fcd6a560bf4e1375e29703fd76f5b15-1521676656

I stopped reading after the first sentance ... as it is flat out wrong.

The "ultimate act of hypocrisy" would actually be banning Matt Lodge for life, when they allow the likes of Russell Packer, Kirisome Auva'a, etc to come back into the game

I have no idea what the **** is going on in the text exchange. I think we need a cryptologist.
I've been discussing this very thing with my 24 year old son. He wrote cause instead of because in this particular message and I asked him why ? Like, autofill will present the word as soon as you type in (be), the first two letters so it takes the exact same amount of effort to type in either word so why choose to deliberately misspell a word ?

My question was, what do you gain ? My point was, how you practice is how you perform, so why practice being wrong !!!!!!!

That conversation, if you could call it that ,was almost unintelligible.

Last edited:
I've been discussing this very thing with my 24 year old son. He wrote cause instead of because in this particular message and I asked him why ? Like, autofill will present the word as soon as you type in (be), the first two letters so it takes the exact same amount of effort to type in either word so why choose to deliberately misspell a word ?

My question was, what do you gain ? My point was, how you practice is how you perform, so why practice being wrong !!!!!!!

That conversation, if you could call it that ,was almost unintelligible.
Maybe he did it because it's easier for him. Kind of like how you place your question and exclamation marks in random spots.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Pablo
  • Stix
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.