Matt Lodge Discussion

Inglis beat up his missus didn't he? Gave he ra black eye, but avoided conviction?

Inglis beat up his missus didn't he? Gave he ra black eye, but avoided conviction?

He pushed her, apparently grabbing her by the face, and escaped conviction. Instead was told to complete a diversion order. Ordered to attend a behavioural change program and pay $3000 to a women's health service.

Slater busted a guy up for giving him shit in the uk im sure. That would be assault right ? Society is full of short sightedness and biased oppinions , social media just helps things get out of control.
The media are a complete joke how they grab hold of a story, and rip it to pieces like a pack of wolves. To bad if it winds up being detrimental to his mental health !

I've been discussing this very thing with my 24 year old son. He wrote cause instead of because in this particular message and I asked him why ? Like, autofill will present the word as soon as you type in (be), the first two letters so it takes the exact same amount of effort to type in either word so why choose to deliberately misspell a word ?

My question was, what do you gain ? My point was, how you practice is how you perform, so why practice being wrong !!!!!!!

That conversation, if you could call it that ,was almost unintelligible.
Languages evolve. It's why we have English instead of old English, which was from Latin etc etc. Something you might be interested in, Microsoft set up two ai bots to communicate tasks with one another and ended up shutting down the experiment when they realized they were communicating in an unintelligible language - except it was only unintelligible to us, they had perfected a shorter handed language that was more efficient.

Food for thought.

Languages evolve. It's why we have English instead of old English, which was from Latin etc etc. Something you might be interested in, Microsoft set up two ai bots to communicate tasks with one another and ended up shutting down the experiment when they realized they were communicating in an unintelligible language - except it was only unintelligible to us, they had perfected a shorter handed language that was more efficient.

Food for thought.
I doubt the language in this case was borne out of higher intelligence... artificial or not!

The witch hunt got what it wanted.

I wonder if they'll expect Lodge's weekly payslip be published in the Daily Telegraph before anyone will be happy.

Seems ludicrous to me to pay anything to the victim until a settlement has been reached.

Good on Packer for paying his victim back, but he had to pay about 1/8th the amount for a far worse offense.

Food for thought.

I remember that. It was around the same time their other AI Twitter bot became a Nazi

I doubt the language in this case was borne out of higher intelligence... artificial or not!
Well if it's more efficient there is certainly some intelligible thought process to it. Work smarter not harder etc.

The witch hunt got what it wanted.

I wonder if they'll expect Lodge's weekly payslip be published in the Daily Telegraph before anyone will be happy.

Seems ludicrous to me to pay anything to the victim until a settlement has been reached.

Good on Packer for paying his victim back, but he had to pay about 1/8th the amount for a far worse offense.

It was always a condition of his re-entry in the NRL that he paid back his victims. I doubt it was due to the witch hunt.

Best part of this, no matter what you think of Beattie, at least he can front the media, and not talk like a complete and utter moron.

It was always a condition of his re-entry in the NRL that he paid back his victims. I doubt it was due to the witch hunt.

It was a private matter between the NRL & Lodge until the pitchforks came out.

Well if it's more efficient there is certainly some intelligible thought process to it. Work smarter not harder etc.
Next you're gonna tell me they not only perfected their own shorthand, they encrypted it too... :p

I got no problem with him paying his victims. So long as it is done with the consideration that he is entitled to be rewarded for his success as a footballer ie. a percentage docked that has a base and a ceiling, certainly increased as his pay does but not to the point it dissuaded his success or leaves him destitute. This should have been part of his registration, negotiated with the goal of putting such criticism to bed.
What seems strange is that there is no precedence for this as certainly precedence of civil actions against both footballers and officials.
I hope this kind of introspection will at least lead to some kind process at the end of it. I also hope there is as much transparency in other clubs in the way THEY handle things. The broncos will expect it after this, if this is the new expectation.

Greenberg looks like a complete tool now.

I dare say it was probably dicussed he would pay his bill etc, however doing this to make a scene is terribly handled.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • HarryAllan7
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.