Matt Lodge Discussion

Just because an American court ruled he has to pay 1.6m doesn't make it right, and the media blabbing on about "he has to pay it" is madness

Not one person I have heard make any comment about challenging the figure first

Single minded, tunnel visioned, talentless hacks pretending to be journalists

Was also a default judgment because Lodge didn't have the resources to defend it.

I wonder how many of these cancerous hypocrites and their colleagues/family/friends have unpaid fines or outstanding child support payments but they're not being chased down and put on the front page never mind going to their employers and pressuring them to do the right thing.

They would be told to **** off because it's none of their business. They have no right to single out somebody and publicly hold them to account.

I wonder how many of these cancerous hypocrites and their colleagues/family/friends have unpaid fines or outstanding child support payments but they're not being chased down and put on the front page never mind going to their employers and pressuring them to do the right thing.

They would be told to **** off because it's none of their business. They have no right to single out somebody and publicly hold them to account.
And that’s the other thing. By trying to save face, Greenberg has dug a hole - if a player has a child support debt, or SPER debt, or any civil debt, is he going to hold them to account in the same way?

Phil Gould and 6 other clubs are after Matt Lodge no chance to stay imo

So we cop the full flak of his initial signing then he ***** off to the big money and the peace and quiet down south.

**** you very much Matt

Who knows what will happen yet, but from the sounds of it he is here mostly to repay the faith in the Broncos. He wanted to go back to Sydney according to Gould.

Sammys money will get thrown at lodge, but i have a feeling he is going to get some big offers from elsewhere. I'll be surprised if he stays tbh.

We need to do whatever we can to keep Lodge here. We haven’t had a prop with his strength and leg drive since Petero.

Against the Tigers I saw him drag several defenders for over 20 metres. We haven’t had a prop do that since Petero.

We need to keep him.

If we can’t, we offer Panthers a deal. Lodge for RCG.

We need to do whatever we can to keep Lodge here. We haven’t had a prop with his strength and leg drive since Petero.

Against the Tigers I saw him drag several defenders for over 20 metres. We haven’t had a prop do that since Petero.

We need to keep him.

If we can’t, we offer Panthers a deal. Lodge for RCG.

Only flaw in that plan is Lodge is off contract at the end of this year.

I don’t think we can afford to keep TPJ, Lodge and Haas so my thinking is let Lodge go. Also Steve Smith may have taken the focus off Lodge

Smithys taking one for the team at the moment. Surely the significant outrage will be refocused on Lodge by the end of today.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.