Matt Lodge Discussion

I doubt this will happen but if the Broncos are forced to cave to media pressure and cut Lodge loose, all they've done by allowing this story to continue boiling is do themselves out of the money.

Pete Badel just posted "EXCLUSIVE: The leaked letter that shows Matt Lodge apologised to US victims. Lawyers rejected three compensation offers."

So everything we have heard about him not showing remorse is bullshit. Hopefully we get some apologies from some in the media. He's doing far more to make up for what he did than we know or have been told.

Is Badel feeling ok? Is he actually not only printing the truth but something that is actually beneficial and not detrimental to the Broncos. We need a welfare check at the Badel’s stat!

I was 50/50 about the Lodge signing when it was brought up, but now I just want nothing more than for this bloke to succeed and absolutely destroy every opposition he comes up against, not for his sake or his victims sake, but for my sake, I want to bathe in the tears of opposition supporters who are crying that he's allowed to play for us.

Imagine if Lodge becomes one of the best forwards in the game.. Can you envision the Buzz Rothfield reaction on NRL 360 the day after Lodge runs for 200 metres against the Sharks? These are the sort of hypotheticals that get me in a hot bother.

I was 50/50 about the Lodge signing when it was brought up, but now I just want nothing more than for this bloke to succeed and absolutely destroy every opposition he comes up against, not for his sake or his victims sake, but for my sake, I want to bathe in the tears of opposition supporters who are crying that he's allowed to play for us.

Imagine if Lodge becomes one of the best forwards in the game.. Can you envision the Buzz Rothfield reaction on NRL 360 the day after Lodge runs for 200 metres against the Sharks? These are the sort of hypotheticals that get me in a hot bother.

+1

You know that as of February 2018, 47 white people have been shot and killed by police compared to 23 black people and 17 Hispanic people in the US?

Nope can't say l was aware of that statistics. Is it an anomaly or a reflection of an overall average?

Or better yet makes Fifita or Gallen his bitch.

Nope can't say l was aware of that statistics. Is it an anomaly or a reflection of an overall average?

More like the cops are actually minding who they shoot now because now someone is watching intently

What fairy land did some of you people grow up in. Spend a Saturday night out in the city and you will see worse then this. What he did was wrong but this "he could have killed him" crap is a massive cop out. If someone speeds and hits someone they could kill someone so every time you speed you should be given a $1.6 million fine because you "could have killed someone"? He didn't kill him and he wasn't trying too, if he did THEN you have that discussion. That's the risk a drunk idiot takes. I've had worse fights with MATES when I was 20 years old and laughed about it the next day. Her son said "I don't want to die tonight"? who's the witness for this? The woman trying to claim $1.6 million? Hahaha how stupid are some of you people?
If every person in this situation claimed $1.6 million in damages for a one sided fight with no physical harm how many under 25 year olds would be able to drink alcohol AT ALL.
He has lost $100,000's already and will continue to whilst not being able to work for 2 years in his profession. He has also copped it in the media relentlessly. All for a fight with NO PHYSICAL HARM. This would have been broken up in Australia or the U.K and chucked out of the place with the police POSSIBLY but not definetly called...
The family heard he was a footy star in another country and seen the dollars. It's that simple.

If every person in this situation claimed $1.6 million in damages for a one sided fight with no physical harm how many under 25 year olds would be able to drink alcohol AT ALL.

Probably a lot, I've never had a fight on the drink at all in the past. None of my friends or anyone else I know either. You see it but it wasn't exactly common by population.

Now I do think media and social justice stuff is absolutely disgusting these days. Let him try to make up for it. If he ***** up, screw him.

I'm still not happy about the signing BUT he is at the club so I hope he plays the house down obviously. But if he does, you watch the Roosters suddenly be able to afford him and the media start going on about how he needs to come 'home' to Sydney to be a good example to other young players there.

How many of us have copped worse than that? I'm tellin' ya I should be a billionaire

the claim isnt just about the footage you have seen, have you heard or seen how the 9yr old boy is now and what trauma he has gone through? let alone the wife and the others involved.
i have seen violence at its worst and the worst end result - i dont give a shit about the old "he has done his time and paid the price line that keeps coming out" i was initially on the side of redemption 12 months ago but my pisition has changed the more in depth and understanding i get of the situation.

what about the young boy involved?? he will probably be scarred for life

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Horseheadsup
  • RolledOates
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • Griffo
  • Brocko
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dexter
  • broncotville
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrMoore
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.