Matt Lodge Discussion

Have you seen more footage?

no i havent, my comment was based around the cctv only showing a small portion of the event with the father and the police and not what unfolded previous to this and what was going on inside the apartment.

the claim isnt just about the footage you have seen, have you heard or seen how the 9yr old boy is now and what trauma he has gone through? let alone the wife and the others involved.
i have seen violence at its worst and the worst end result - i dont give a shit about the old "he has done his time and paid the price line that keeps coming out" i was initially on the side of redemption 12 months ago but my pisition has changed the more in depth and understanding i get of the situation.

what about the young boy involved?? he will probably be scarred for life

Scarred for life you reckon? You really are preaching to the wrong person. I really do wish I could give a shit but if it's the worst thing that happens to him in his childhood then he's fucking lucky. Especially considering the payday the family are lining up.

So how do you know it is only a portion of what actually unfolded?

so he has never disputed the claims has he?
i would also find it hard to believe that 5 people could fabricate a story of this magnitude.
are you going to suggest that any of the info before or after the cctv didnt actually happen????

Scarred for life you reckon? You really are preaching to the wrong person. I really do wish I could give a shit but if it's the worst thing that happens to him in his childhood then he's fucking lucky. Especially considering the payday the family are lining up.

you got kids?
f.y.i - they will be lucky to see any money at all.

how about this - if he didnt do what he did then there would not be any issue or drama at all. funny how that seems to be forgotten.

What fairy land did some of you people grow up in. Spend a Saturday night out in the city and you will see worse then this. What he did was wrong but this "he could have killed him" crap is a massive cop out.

Why is it a cop out?

This. Exactly this.

It sounds cold - but who cares about the kid? It happened. Move on. Wait until he’s a teenager. Have fun with that, kid.

1.6 million isn’t going to help un-scar him. Assuming they aren’t lying about that like they did other aspects of the incident.

Didn't Packer flog some innocent bloke for not giving him a cigarette and then jump on his fucken head??
Terrible thing to do( could have easily killed him)... But did time behind bars and has given up the piss and has turned his life around. Why do people think it's ok for him to rehabilitate but denies Lodge the chance to try and do the same?

Didn't Packer flog some innocent bloke for not giving him a cigarette and then jump on his fucken head??
Terrible thing to do( could have easily killed him)... But did time behind bars and has given up the piss and has turned his life around. Why do people think it's ok for him to rehabilitate but denies Lodge the chance to try and do the same?

This is why I laugh my ass off whenever a Dragqueens or Tigpies fan dares to throw shade at us.

i dont agree with the packer so called rehabilitation either.
i wonder how the victim of the packer incident is going now? would actually be interesting to see.

you got kids?
f.y.i - they will be lucky to see any money at all.

how about this - if he didnt do what he did then there would not be any issue or drama at all. funny how that seems to be forgotten.
If it was so bad why is he not behind bars now??
Because they want a payday.
I have 3 kids and if anyone did this to my family I would want them in a cage.

Kids are resilient, if anything , better equipped to deal with than the parents. I think we go to the " won't somebody think of the children " line too often, well at least the lawyers do.

Why is it a cop out?
Maybe cop out is the wrong way of describing it but I'm trying to say it's a big "if,if,if"... the scenario didn't happen so why use it as a justification for what should happen....

i dont agree with the packer so called rehabilitation either.
i wonder how the victim of the packer incident is going now? would actually be interesting to see.
Yeah, your right... I'd say he'd still be pretty ordinary. Just shits me that some get the green light for a redemption story and others get crucified.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncoFan94
  • Astro
  • Griffo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Foordy
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.