Matt Lodge given permission to train with Broncos

im hearing some wild stuff unfolding around lodge. he hasnt done anything bad so no dramas there. will update more later when i get some info

MrW5mUX.gif

im hearing some wild stuff unfolding around lodge. he hasnt done anything bad so no dramas there. will update more later when i get some info

Along the lines of ......... ?

Going to another club?

You would think everything the club has done for him that would be highly unlikely. Take the Broncos, White and Bennett out of the equation and Lodge probably ends up at a club that doesn't even come close to having the same support and he hits the skids again.

haha, definitely not.

rumour is he may not even play next year and maybe never again at nrl level.

That would be a bit harsh to ask him to jump through all these hoops, have him do everything they ask and then have them say yeah we have decided to ban you for life even after letting Packer back in, Carney si many times, Ferguson, Au'vaa.... the list goes on.

haha, definitely not.

rumour is he may not even play next year and maybe never again at nrl level.

In the sense that the NRL will never register a contract for him? Or in the sense that he's quitting the sport to pursue a career in synchronised swimming?

Guess it's option B, he's quitting the sport.

DEM8NM6UMAAduHR.jpg:large

Yes hopefully he is remorseful and has changed and blah blah blah. If he's in our jersey then yes I will cheer for him but still can't believe he never even served any time for his crime. Good lawyer I guess.

And 1.7 million dollars compensation .

Yeah quite obvious the NRL have told him he's in purgatory.

Quite hilarious really given Bird was allowed to play on after glassing his missus

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • upthebroncs
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • johnny plath
  • Redfern_1980
  • cento
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.