Matt Lodge given permission to train with Broncos

I think it would be a bit low of him to leave after whats been done for him, but i have a sneaking suspicion he will get a better offer financially and take it.

He doesn't come across as a man of good morals.

He doesn't come across as a man of good morals.

Not judging from his past he doesnt, but i know somebody who has had a little to do with him and they said he seems quite quiet and humble. Maybe he's learned his lesson the very, very hard way.

Not judging from his past he doesnt, but i know somebody who has had a little to do with him and they said he seems quite quiet and humble. Maybe he's learned his lesson the very, very hard way.

So you don't think he will stick around?

So you don't think he will stick around?

I'm not convinced he will. If we offer him a deal something close to what he will get elsewhere, i think he will stay, but i'm fairly sure he will get some decent offers i dont think we will match. I hope i'm wrong though. Wouldnt be surprised if he is in need of some money after his legal troubles.

lodge was outstanding today at redcliffe. virtually won the game by himself. its not just his strong carries but he balls play incredibly well for a front rower.
he impressed me a lot today and will be starting front row next year for sure,as did the redcliffe 6. i dont know much about him but he looks dam good.
benji was horrible, pearson and pangai didnt get involved and were so so.

lodge was outstanding today at redcliffe. virtually won the game by himself. its not just his strong carries but he balls play incredibly well for a front rower.
he impressed me a lot today and will be starting front row next year for sure,as did the redcliffe 6. i dont know much about him but he looks dam good.
How about Opacic?

Starting front row for the Broncos next year?

That's a massive call to say he will start. Though I hope you are right, I think Lodge can be a great prop.

That's a massive call to say he will start. Though I hope you are right, I think Lodge can be a great prop.

he is light years ahead of any q cup front rower and i know he hasnt played grade for a little while now but i just see him slotting straight in. i think there will be some nervous boys around the club watching lodge's progress.

It's never been a question of Lodge's talent, rather his character and consistensy.

He's still got a long way to go before he can even consider himself a starter in first grade. At least for a quality club...

It's never been a question of Lodge's talent, rather his character and consistensy.

He's still got a long way to go before he can even consider himself a starter in first grade. At least for a quality club...

if sportsbet were framing a market for lodge to run out next year in the broncos colours he would be a $1.04

Active Now

• Tim K
  • PETERN
  • johnyE
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • broncoscope
  • JayTeeM
  • Bongo
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.