Matt lodge

Klemmer has said his club has told him there is absolutely nothing to this rumour.
New York Comedy GIF by HULU

Might be a bit out there but I actually really like Lodgey. I love a redemption story. I like his attitude, he's upfront with the media. I like his playing style, I like his aggro. I think he's underrated.

I'd much rather keep him than get Klemmer.

If melbourbe can have the Bromwich bros and nelson im sure af we can have lodge haas and flegler

Has anyone seen how Lodge has been playing? WTF is going on, the guy just came back from a broken leg...and is literally giving his all out there each game.
Surely, this is a media beat up to destabilise the club/group.
Same shit happened when he was the form prop for his last year in the ISC. Sydney media kept playing the New York video to generate controversy.

Be huge mistake to cut him, he’s on barely overs, considering other contracts that are nowhere near delivering their value (cough FLEGLER cough), and he’s playing very well this season. He’s still young and is a cornerstone of our pack, and we need him to be there for the young guys for the next few years of their careers

I’d honestly hate losing him more than any of the other guys we’ve lost in the last 6 months

The Roosters aren't in a position of being able to cherry pick who they want and who they don't want if they want to have any chance at winning the comp this year

They are in the unfortunate position of having to accept players that other clubs are prepared to release, if they don't.. well, they won't be a threat with all their long-term injuries

Does the NRL still allow players to be loaned out or swapped or was that just a 2020 thing? We could do something similar to the Harry Grant-Paul Mimorovski trade for the rest of the year with Lodge.

The roosters won't have anybody, but it would give you a chance to get a player out of somewhere else like the Raiders or the Bulldogs if it's still allowed and they were willing.

Roosters won’t give up either, especially mid-season.

Be huge mistake to cut him, he’s on barely overs, considering other contracts that are nowhere near delivering their value (cough FLEGLER cough), and he’s playing very well this season. He’s still young and is a cornerstone of our pack, and we need him to be there for the young guys for the next few years of their careers

I’d honestly hate losing him more than any of the other guys we’ve lost in the last 6 months
I'd drop felgs before lodge

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncojim
  • Astro
  • Manlyman
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • mrtij
  • Tim K
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Painin the Haas
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.