Matt lodge

Happy to trade Milford for a 2008 VE Commodore but I'd expect it to be a fully optioned model. I'm a tough negotiator.

Haha deadset, how the heck do they still have money? Also, what do we get out of it? Nothing I bet.
It's honestly quite easy to have money if you simply do not have a salary cap to abide to.

Player swap with David Klemmer rumoured on Fox Sports now. Doesn’t make much sense to me, the article even says they are on similar deals. The only way you’d do that is if he was a bad influence around the group and you wanted him out I don’t think that’s the case.

It does say Klemmer is out of favor at the Knights, would love to swap Flegler for him.

Player swap with David Klemmer rumoured on Fox Sports now. Doesn’t make much sense to me, the article even says they are on similar deals. The only way you’d do that is if he was a bad influence around the group and you wanted him out I don’t think that’s the case.

It does say Klemmer is out of favor at the Knights, would love to swap Flegler for him.
That’s how these News Corpse idiots work. One starts a rumour and their counterparts roll the snowball.

Lodge's stock just rose after tonight's game, it makes it easier for the Broncs to offload him without having to cover much of his salary.

Lodge is a big bloke, was always going to take some of the larger fellas a bit longer to sync up with the new pace of the game.
But as is evident by tonight with him, TPJ and Haas, once they find their rhythm and get some cardio to keep up with the pace of the game, they are devastating. Now just imagine them smashing into the line on the back of some Reynolds magic.

We should not let him go, and in fact sign him for another three years on similar money. He's entering prime years for a forward and is a leader. He, Haas and TPJ is a premiership quality forward pack that we must keep together if we hope to get back to the top in the immediate future. Where we've gone wrong is paying overs for bench props like Joe O and Flegler, not the starters.

We can easily afford to keep him while bringing in/upgrading necessary contracts

A week ago he was the worst forward at the club, suddenly now he is one of the best

Some of you are fair dinkum delusional after a single win

A week ago he was the worst forward at the club, suddenly now he is one of the best

And some of us have been calling for him to be made captain.

When your team is losing badly, its normal for people to look for answers, and that means scrutinizing players who are not living up to their paycheck.

There is nothing wrong with praising a bloke for a good performance, especially after having to adjust to a brand new style of game that isn't suited to the bigger, more aggressive blokes.

Very possible that it’s not the same posters? We don’t all post as 1 with the exact same opinions. Lodge has been really good for most of this season. The biggest criticism I’ve seen is his contract amount.

Very possible that it’s not the same posters? We don’t all post as 1 with the exact same opinions. Lodge has been really good for most of this season. The biggest criticism I’ve seen is his contract amount.
He was also our most consistent forward prior to injury. He has come back from injury and had to figure out new rules. Was always going to take time.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.