McGuire to play for Samoa

Is he not the best since them though? Who else has been better since Webcke and Civoniceva?

I'm astounded that you concluded from my post that I thought there were better props in the Broncos, I just don't understand how you could misunderstand as the words couldn't be clearer.

Soooo.... has anyone posted yet that he's named at #13 for Samoa?

Not that I've seen so you spotted it first ! Maybe it's only Bronco fans who rate McGuire so highly but don't misunderstand, I think the guy is a dedicated and hard working forward who puts in and earns his keep. I just don't have him in the top bracket and rate him somewhere in the middle of the second tier. I would like to see him play second row/ lock and not the kind of second rower who is fancy but more your reliable metre gainer and tackler, maybe even a bit like Gilmeister was.

Is this game seriously not televised ?

Three of my friends were there,Samoans all and they said he had a great game in a narrow loss.

He was phenomenal in a beaten side, showed exactly why he is a lock in waiting.

McGuire was by far the best on the Samoan team and even had a great try assist. Vidot went pretty decent too with a good try. Much more enjoyable game than the OZ-NZ one.

McGuire was by far the best on the Samoan team and even had a great try assist. Vidot went pretty decent too with a good try. Much more enjoyable game than the OZ-NZ one.

Agreed with all that but Mose Mosoe and BJ Leilua were great also.

Active Now

• Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Cavalo
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.