OFFICIAL Merrin to Penrith

Re: [RUMOUR] Merrin to Broncos

Hey genius, this was obvious all week. Copley will be attacking at centre and defending on the wing.

Bennett clearly isnt the mastermind that you all hoped. I thought Reed only played centre "coz griffin". Guess it is also "coz bennett" now

Bennett clearly isnt the mastermind that you all hoped. I thought Reed only played centre "coz griffin". Guess it is also "coz bennett" now

No, Copley didn't play centre because Griffin. He is playing centre, because Bennett.

No, Copley didn't play centre because Griffin. He is playing centre, because Bennett.

Same result. Dead weight reed playing where he shouldnt be

Same result. Dead weight reed playing where he shouldnt be

I'm just going to assume that you didn't watch the last few games of last season. Reed played well. Hardly dead weight.

Reed is shit. don't try and sugar coat bennett doing what some of us thought bennett would do and picking the nuffy players in reed and maranta.

what happened to vidot? please tell me hes injured and didn't just get dropped.....

Bennett and Griffin are very much alike. Not surprised at all about Reed being named in the centres. Anyone what about Merrin heading to Penrith.

Bennett and Griffin are very much alike. Not surprised at all about Reed being named in the centres. Anyone what about Merrin heading to Penrith.

Better there than here. $750k is a lot of money to pay for a good but not great forward. Plus if paid Merkin that much everyone else in the team would line up with their hands out too.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Mister Wright
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • Stix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.