Michael Ennis

From what I've seen of Frank, everything he posts has an element of wit.

In General Talk, Photo Album itself, it's generally witty.

In Broncos Talk and League Talk, it's generally a %*$@wit.

Coxy said:
From what I've seen of Frank, everything he posts has elements of him being a half wit.

You forgot to add a few words.

I added them in the quote.

It's an internet forum. All we have to go on with people is what the text we read says to us about them.
With Hunt, many of us have either met him, or seen interviews, or combinations of the two and so have more to make up our minds than anecdotes about how he behaves at a nightclub.

And frankly (pardon the pun), Hunt carrying on like he owns the world at a nightclub is not unique to him. I've seen very few sports stars out on the town that are anything but arrogant turdburglars.

Hence why I steer clear of them.

Frank the Tank said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":254jntv7]Frank should be banned purely on the basis of the image in his signature. It is a complete disgrace.
Why? Frank is allowed to not like Hunt.

If the conversation is about Hunt, Ennis, Michaels, or another player who Frank doesnt like Frank will say as much, and thats his right. Dont like it? not Franks problem.[/quote:254jntv7]

It's one thing not to like someone.

It's another to "lol" at serious injuries, you absolute twat.

I despise Anthony Laffranchi - do I "lol" when he gets a facial which roughs up his stitches? Ditto Joey, when SBW broke his jaw? Seriously, bitch about him all you like but it's clearly the lowest form of trolling to suggest that someone getting concussed is funny. If you genuinely weren't stirring, get some help, for f**k's sake.

mick! said:
[quote="Frank the Tank":y0i9lahb][quote="robbie mustoe":y0i9lahb]Frank should be banned purely on the basis of the image in his signature. It is a complete disgrace.

If the conversation is about Hunt, Ennis, Michaels, or another player who Frank doesnt like Frank will say as much, and thats his right. Dont like it? not Franks problem.[/quote:y0i9lahb]

I despise Anthony Laffranchi - do I "lol" when he gets a facial which roughs up his stitches? Ditto Joey, when SBW broke his jaw? Seriously, bitch about him all you like but it's clearly the lowest form of trolling to suggest that someone getting concussed is funny. If you genuinely weren't stirring, get some help, for f**k's sake.[/quote:y0i9lahb]

Yeah this is a solid point.

He should be forced to remove the image or be banned. It is disgusting.

I've worked in an institution, you know the sort of place...One Flew over the Cuckoos nest type thing. While there I met several patients who referred to themselves in the third(turd) person. Whomever you are.....seek help. It is not normal. Your thoughts are clearly your own, 'Frank' your alter-ego does not exist except in your delusion. Most posters on here have the courage of their convictions,,,,,,,,,,why not you ????

Deriving pleasure from others suffering is weak. frank = Weak.

but yeah, i half thought maybe Hunt,Hodges and Ennis had a little friendship going which could help us keep Ennis just depends on what comes first for him out of money,friends and love of the game. Stayin at brisbane could possibly fill 2 of those and give enough to satisfy the third..

mick! said:
[quote="Frank the Tank":11womoaw][quote="robbie mustoe":11womoaw]Frank should be banned purely on the basis of the image in his signature. It is a complete disgrace.

If the conversation is about Hunt, Ennis, Michaels, or another player who Frank doesnt like Frank will say as much, and thats his right. Dont like it? not Franks problem.[/quote:11womoaw]

I despise Anthony Laffranchi - do I "lol" when he gets a facial which roughs up his stitches? Ditto Joey, when SBW broke his jaw? Seriously, bitch about him all you like but it's clearly the lowest form of trolling to suggest that someone getting concussed is funny. If you genuinely weren't stirring, get some help, for f**k's sake.[/quote:11womoaw]

Well, "Tank" - care to respond to my post?

mick! said:
Well, "Tank" - care to respond to my post?

tank2.jpg

I am a huge Ennis fan and would love for him to remain at the Broncos for many years to come.

I do also agree he can ge a bit arrogant at times and i disagree with some of the things he does on the field.

He plays for the Broncos so i can forgive and forget. icon_thumbs_u

Don't worry Frank. Clintos thinks it was a humerous remark. Clintos also has no problem with your sig, and he also found Coxy's pic funny.

For all those doubters out there who were calling for the slay of Ennis and were too quick to give him a chance after his season ending injury..... eat the wang !haha

Unreal performance yet again. He's got a real future.

He MUST be a priority signing now if he wasn't already.

Absolutely dominated out there tonight.

Haha, it also looked like Wallace isn't that halfback we've been missing - it's Ennis. He is just like Cam Smith - he plays both hooker and halfback in attack while Wallace and Lockyer seem to be playing 5/8ths on either side, just like Cooper Cronk does for Melbourne.

Credit where credit is due. Ennis was again great and kept his silly shit out. [icon_pray.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Dazza 92
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.