Michael Ennis

I'm a big fan of Ennis, think he is a really good player and has the potential to be great. Just wish he'd cut the crap from his game, hes a good enough player that he doesn't need it.

I rate him highly and just like others have said, he has some crap in his game.

I think sometimes he tries to hard which leads to errors or stupid decisions, a real competitor.

We will face a uphill battle to retain him though, WB is a big fan.

I'm a fan of Ennis *puts hand up*!!!!! He's definately one of my favorites. icon_thumbs_u

draggx said:
wow its starting to look as thou Me,Nashy and Rocky are Ennis' only fans on the board

Nope!Lots of Ennis fans. icon_thumbs_u I wasn't last year but am now.
I am hoping that his wife wants to stay as they do live in a nice area and have a lovely home so maybe that will be enough to sway them.
Can you take Newcastle out of the girl though? eusa_think

draggx said:
wow its starting to look as thou Me,Nashy and Rocky are Ennis' only fans on the board

And don't forget me. The only problem is is that I see him leaving with WB.

ok well while in brissy last month i saw Ennis,Hunt and Hodges hanging out at one of the pubs in the Valley :|

Maybe his forging friendships that will keep him there

draggx said:
ok well while in brissy last month i saw Ennis,Hunt and Hodges hanging out at one of the pubs in the Valley :|

He was probably just getting lessons on how to score.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
draggx said:

He was probably just getting lessons on how to score.

Maybe from Hodges...what the hell was Hunt teaching him? [icon_shru

The Rock said:
[quote="Frank the Tank":3lo0o2gg]
Clintos said:
how to be an arrogant tosser.

:roll:

What's the point of that post? Start posting something constructive.[/quote:3lo0o2gg]

Exactly - it's getting really old and boring now

Frank the Tank said:
Clintos said:
how to be an arrogant tosser.

Really?

F**k that, I'll give him your phone number. He'll learn 10 times as much if that's what he wants.

Frank the Tank said:
Frank just answered someone elses question. if you didnt want it answered, dont ask it icon_thumbs_u

I think it's more the fact that no one cares what you have to say anymore. :roll:

Ennis fan here too, back when people were calling for his axing when we used him as a make shift 5/8 following his injuries. I note that Ennis has made Big League's team of the week at hooker 2 weeks in a row.

Frank the Tank said:
You say that like you think Frank cares [icon_lol1. .

You must care if you keep posting crap trying to provoke a response.

Frank the Tank said:
You say that like you think Frank cares [icon_lol1. .
:roll: Can someone please shut this guy up? Exactly what I was thinking nnn.

Banned on the old BHQ for constant, annoying trolling and shit-stirring IIRC.

Good to see the old adage of a leopard not changing its spots sometimes rings true...

Frank should be banned purely on the basis of the image in his signature. It is a complete disgrace.

Frank the Tank said:
Frank wasnt trolling, just making a witty remark. No need to carry on and get all cranky about it guys, lighten up icon_thumbs_u
Perhaps if it was just once in a while, people wouldn't be getting so cranky Frank.

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Dash
  • BRC088
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • broncotville
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Culhwch
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • maddo
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • Wendall Taylor
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.