Michael Ennis

draggx said:
Half this thread has got to be joking can we go One week without a player being bashed by his own supporters. Ennis ran his line Prince collided with him. Rule Book says Ennis was in the right... Find another reason to hate him.. better yet. Support him and the Support he Offered to wallace when wallace made the break.

Pretty sure the diving is another reason to hate him........

Exactly.

I'm not usually one to jump on a player bashing campaign. Unless it's Nutley

But I'll bag any player who I think is playing outside the spirit of the game, and more importantly, the culture of the Broncos. And his behaviour against the Titans was deplorable. I can't cop that. He lost a lot of respect from me for that.

Frank the Tank said:
Nashy said:
Exactly. He was the only man in support.
He wasn't there for support, he was there to take out the chasers. He's a dirty player and that's all there is to it. Frank hates Ennis for what hes done the last few weeks, and hopes he doesn't get his contract renewed. PJ Marsh is the man for us.

You prove his intention, and then I'll act interested in your theory.

FFS Nashy. I was sitting directly behind the posts Wallace scored under. You could see Ennis move to his left, AWAY from Wallace to get in Prince's path!!!

It was OBVIOUS. It makes NO sense to support the ball runner by getting further away from them!!

He was trying to impede the chaser, end of story. Prince then did an equally dog act by taking a dive, but hey, goes both ways doesn't it?

[quote="The Rock
Yeah but even though he may have moved left, he didn't really change his line at all.
Therefore Ennis rules.[/quote]

[icon_lol1. Your funny. You talk like the judiciary in regard to Matty's and Hodges dangerous throws, 'Similar but different.' [icon_lol1.

Ennis is a mongrel, he almost donked me on the head with a conversion at the Titans game.

Seriously I like what Ennis does with some things, he is a rep quality hooker, but if he is taking dives I don't agree as it seems that he is doing. However last year Moimoi whacked him in the head and he got back up so I don't know what to believe.

I reckon he purposely got in Princeys way too, but he was if front of Scott the whole time. Does it make it legal?

Phuzzlecash said:
Nashy said:
Bring back Perry to replace Ennis? You have got to be joking?
He is. Rnabakov is a funny man. :|

Thank you. But I rather enjoyed the way Perry...oops, Ennis, destroyed Newcastle, and let Scott Hamlet, the Prince of Halves, do his thespian thing. :D

I can't help but notice that maybe Rocky is stirring by putting Ennis on the banner.

Good work! [icon_razz1

The Rock said:
Nashy said:
I can't help but notice that maybe Rocky is stirring by putting Ennis on the banner.

Good work! [icon_razz1

Nah, Mal made this banner a while ago and I only just got it put up again.

And it's staying! :P

But isn't he taking a dive? [icon_lol1.

Do peoplpe think Ennis's contract will get renewed at the end of the year now we have PJ Marsh?

bigstim179 said:
Do peoplpe think Ennis's contract will get renewed at the end of the year now we have PJ Marsh?

I hope so, otherwise, who's going to be the back-up 9 and effective utility?

I reckon Ennis and Marsh are just what we need in this scenario.

bigstim179 said:

I hope so.

If not who's going to get us penalties, when we really need them.

wow its starting to look as thou Me,Nashy and Rocky are Ennis' only fans on the board

I'm an Ennis fan too. He's our "Cameron Smith" like Stagg is our "Dallas Johnson". And while he can be a bit of a dirty player, he is much better than PJ Marsh. I have a feeling that if we keep Marsh ahead of him, we'll struggle eventually, since we'll have no real organiser (Wallace just doesn't seem like he's able to fully do it yet), but with Ennis in the side instead, we won't have to worry about that seeing as how Ennis can do it all himself.

draggx said:
wow its starting to look as thou Me,Nashy and Rocky are Ennis' only fans on the board

Not entirely. I am a big fan of Ennis', and I have no problems with what he did against the Titans. I'm not going to go into why/why not...because it doesn't matter. It's done and dusted.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.