OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Yep, there's an unbiased perspective. But even so, Ponissi will get a nice little brown paper bag to make him stay anyway.

Why would you need to? You can pay him whatever you want.

Why would you need to? You can pay him whatever you want.
Not anymore. There is a coaching cap now for how much a football department can spend and his salary would be included in this.

Not anymore. There is a coaching cap now for how much a football department can spend and his salary would be included in this.
Soft cap really you pay a % over the cap to the nrl and it is divided up by clubs iirc could be miss remembering the dividing up part 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand it. I thought he would've jumped to join Kevvie there. Maybe the offer wasn't sufficient.
It's much easier taking pot shots from a TV studio and mucking about with Matty Johns and the rest of his NSW buddies than actually getting involved and doing something to make a difference....

I don't think it would apply to those above the Coach.

Like in a Ikin type role before he left we would be free to spend whatever we like.

I hope Oates doesn't get another contract. Time to move on well and truly. He isn't signed for next year
Oatesy has been one of my all-time faves but I was embarrassed for him in the Storm game to end the season and knew he was gone....

You totally missed the point. Enjoying time with your daughter and her interests is not acting like like a woman, that's being a supportive dad. Mam getting involved at Leila's request is just him being a fun and supportive male figure.

Fundamentally, if it's not harming anyone, people should be able to do what the **** they like, without internet plebs judging them because they aren't satisfying the perceived normality from the stone age that their old, fat, and ugly arse demands.
As long as you're not judging anyone, I'm all aboard.

Management isn’t included and you can go over anyway.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • phoenix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • FACTHUNT
  • Lostboy
  • Bongo
  • Wolfie
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.