OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Madge says all the right thing tbh. It’s all about his methods working with this playing group and this playing group actually giving a ****.

I’m still very sad about Alfie walking away. He’s the heart and soul of the club.
Mate, I wouldn't worry about Madge's "methods working with this playing group" and the "playing group not actually giving a shit". They may have been able to get away with that sort of attitude with Kev, but I'll tell you now, Madge will not stand for it. Any player not willing to put in will be weeded out quick smart. Whether that be pre-season or as the season progresses.

That is actually a very good thing for your team. Madge will have everybody on the same page before too long. If they want to improve as a player, and have that opportunity for success, it is in their best interests to listen and learn from him. Those that choose not to, can piss right off and you don't want these types anyway.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • cento
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • NYCDB
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.