OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Madge says all the right thing tbh. It’s all about his methods working with this playing group and this playing group actually giving a ****.

I’m still very sad about Alfie walking away. He’s the heart and soul of the club.
Mate, I wouldn't worry about Madge's "methods working with this playing group" and the "playing group not actually giving a shit". They may have been able to get away with that sort of attitude with Kev, but I'll tell you now, Madge will not stand for it. Any player not willing to put in will be weeded out quick smart. Whether that be pre-season or as the season progresses.

That is actually a very good thing for your team. Madge will have everybody on the same page before too long. If they want to improve as a player, and have that opportunity for success, it is in their best interests to listen and learn from him. Those that choose not to, can piss right off and you don't want these types anyway.

Mate, I wouldn't worry about Madge's "methods working with this playing group" and the "playing group not actually giving a shit". They may have been able to get away with that sort of attitude with Kev, but I'll tell you now, Madge will not stand for it. Any player not willing to put in will be weeded out quick smart. Whether that be pre-season or as the season progresses.

That is actually a very good thing for your team. Madge will have everybody on the same page before too long. If they want to improve as a player, and have that opportunity for success, it is in their best interests to listen and learn from him. Those that choose not to, can piss right off and you don't want these types anyway.
do you have previous evidence of Madge doing this? He acts tough but he played some absolute trash players for years for the tigers when they should’ve been dropped.

Went from 9th to 16th gradually in his time at the tigers and one of his biggest issues was not dropping players…

I don’t mind Madge, but his time at the tigers worries me. Yeah we have a different squad but he still took a club to a place so bad that they got 2 more wooden spoons after he left…

Winning a premiership is great to have on your resume but the 10 years of failure after it are pretty concerning.

There are even videos out there with Mam letting walshy’s daughter paint his nails, and also select his colour at the salon.

The media should be celebrating this instead of instilling toxic masculinity. Garbage journalism as usual
The dumbf**k Dean Ritchie can only report such garbage unfortunately. Wonder how the heck he gets paid for the utter rubbish & amateurish stuff he spews. A1 clown.

There are even videos out there with Mam letting walshy’s daughter paint his nails, and also select his colour at the salon.

The media should be celebrating this instead of instilling toxic masculinity. Garbage journalism as usual
Toxic masculinity is the worst. We need to carry on like women.

The dumbf**k Dean Ritchie can only report such garbage unfortunately. Wonder how the heck he gets paid for the utter rubbish & amateurish stuff he spews. A1 clown.
He blocked me on twitter because I asked him if he actually called himself 'BulldogRitchie' because he has an uncanny resemblance with an obviously inbred English bulldog

Toxic masculinity is the worst. We need to carry on like women.
You totally missed the point. Enjoying time with your daughter and her interests is not acting like like a woman, that's being a supportive dad. Mam getting involved at Leila's request is just him being a fun and supportive male figure.

Fundamentally, if it's not harming anyone, people should be able to do what the **** they like, without internet plebs judging them because they aren't satisfying the perceived normality from the stone age that their old, fat, and ugly arse demands.

Active Now

• Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • bert_lifts
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • Broncones
  • Fitzy
  • Redfern_1980
  • teampjta
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Maroon4life
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Mr Fourex
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.