OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

@Foordy time to change your signature.

Something like: "I support the Broncos no matter what they do"

Has a nice ring to it and is totally you.

He was 56 in 2020, he'll be 60 this year. If Bellamy's gone next year, he'd want to be in it for a 10-year haul and unless Slater is the next coach (which he repeatedly says he doesnt want a club gig).

It'd be nice, but I can't see it.
Yeah I can’t see it either. Comments from Matt Tripp in the article do make it sound like his time at the Storm is concluding however. Although it did read like he was likely going to work in a pathways position for Victorian rugby league or travel the world a bit and working in rugby overseas. Broncos unlikely. I think weirder things could occur though. The right price might make for a good retirement package.

Yeah I can’t see it either. Comments from Matt Tripp in the article do make it sound like his time at the Storm is concluding however. Although it did read like he was likely going to work in a pathways position for Victorian rugby league or travel the world a bit and working in rugby overseas. Broncos unlikely. I think weirder things could occur though. The right price might make for a good retirement package.
I read the article again and he seems to still be staying at the Storm if that’s where he stays. Seems like a resounding amount of uncertainty from a fairly active owner to completely rule the possibility out though.

Give Ponissi a blank cheque.

Tell him write whatever figure he wants on it. We'll make it happen.

Maybe but that stat about no finals in his last six seasons coaching…this should not be just waved away, it’s a legitimate and massive concern.

you can wave away 4 of those seasons ... they were at the Tigers.

even the the coach of the last 4 premierships straight failed to make the finals at the Tigers. Hell, I'm not even sure Bellamy could make the finals with those guys

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Locky24
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.