OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Seems like a pretty easy to flaunt loophole. Sign Wayne Bennett on 3m a year as some made up management role. “Football Success consultant” or something

I think that does happen, someone like Gus is management which isn’t included but Operations is included.

What if we signed Wayne for 4 million and then Reece walsh mows his lawns for a 1 million dollar gift from Wayne.

3rd party deals must be at arms length from the club, or anyone affiliated with the club (like a club sponsor... or Wayne).

Walsh could, however, mow the lawns of Wayne's new partner. In his pink speedos. Which could also be considered mowing Wayne's lawn I guess.

I think that does happen, someone like Gus is management which isn’t included but Operations is included.
Don't know if it was possible but considering our budget we definitely should have alteast made a play for him, he has shown to understand the building blocks of the youth structure beyond anyone else in this game.

and given what he would have to work with it would be like Penrith on steroids(like their players).

ba dum tiss.

Don't know if it was possible but considering our budget we definitely should have alteast made a play for him, he has shown to understand the building blocks of the youth structure beyond anyone else in this game.

and given what he would have to work with it would be like Penrith on steroids(like their players).

ba dum tiss.
I agree but imagine the taste it would leave in QLDers mouths when Reynolds, Madge, Barrett and Gus lead the charge to the second bronco dynasty

Active Now

• Morkel
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • broncos4life
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Redfern_1980
  • Maddy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ettybay
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.