OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Not game to jump into Mam discussion until all the facts are out, but I'm amazed that despite this, bookies have us as 3rd/4th favourite to win the 25 premiership. Considering we have been shit all year, brand new coach, apparent fractures in the playing group, no senior players guiding the young fellas and a key spine player doing incredibly dumb off season shit that best case he'll miss the start of the season for. Maybe PVL has told them something we don't know because I wouldn't be betting on us after the shit show we dished up this is season.

Fuaaarkkng hell... for all the shit ezra dished up to us with this act, madges interview just washed it all away for me.

Damn he was impressive in that interview....

The reporters couldn't fluster him at all... super impressive...

The particular that got me excited though were when a reporter mentioned the players coming in early and they've never done that before...but then even more impressive was his quote "that's the norm at this level" before going on about humility and privilege. But he mentioned playing for the fans and the people of Brisbane, standards, culture, caring for people. Yes it's all lip service but he had an answer for everything.

Hindsight heroes will say "I knew, I told you!" If he doesn't work out (and he might fail!) but ffs there's no way they made the wrong choice here. He's miles ahead of every coach bar bennett based on that interview, and his record.

On the DD interview. Impressed by him as well. Again, a lot of lip service, but never flustered, never is, always has an answer, and reacts perfectly every time.

I think he was patient with pulling the triggers he has to build a club. You can tell he prioritises performance of the club over all else bcos he know the well will run dry and his performance in his role will be judged on a poor performing club.

Really like we got the best football manager we liekly could have, and hopefully best GM of football we can get. He showed with the ikin hire, the walters fire, and the madge hire he won't die wondering...

Fuaaarkkng hell... for all the shit ezra dished up to us with this act, madges interview just washed it all away for me.

Damn he was impressive in that interview....

The reporters couldn't fluster him at all... super impressive...

The particular that got me excited though were when a reporter mentioned the players coming in early and they've never done that before...but then even more impressive was his quote "that's the norm at this level" before going on about humility and privilege. But he mentioned playing for the fans and the people of Brisbane, standards, culture, caring for people. Yes it's all lip service but he had an answer for everything.

Hindsight heroes will say "I knew, I told you!" If he doesn't work out (and he might fail!) but ffs there's no way they made the wrong choice here. He's miles ahead of every coach bar bennett based on that interview, and his record.

On the DD interview. Impressed by him as well. Again, a lot of lip service, but never flustered, never is, always has an answer, and reacts perfectly every time.

I think he was patient with pulling the triggers he has to build a club. You can tell he prioritises performance of the club over all else bcos he know the well will run dry and his performance in his role will be judged on a poor performing club.

Really like we got the best football manager we liekly could have, and hopefully best GM of football we can get. He showed with the ikin hire, the walters fire, and the madge hire he won't die wondering...

Thanks for translating, I could barely hear anything in the interviews.

As I've mentioned before when spruiking Madge's credentials, he will be the only real coach your club has ever had, since Bennett.

Been there and done it, and capable of doing it again.

As I've mentioned before when spruiking Madge's credentials, he will be the only real coach your club has ever had, since Bennett.

Been there and done it, and capable of doing it again.

The only concern about Madge is his inability to keep Bunnies in finals contention after their premiership. Ignoring the tigers stint.
Pretty impressive resume apart from that.

How do you speak to the bunnies slide?

Not game to jump into Mam discussion until all the facts are out, but I'm amazed that despite this, bookies have us as 3rd/4th favourite to win the 25 premiership. Considering we have been shit all year, brand new coach, apparent fractures in the playing group, no senior players guiding the young fellas and a key spine player doing incredibly dumb off season shit that best case he'll miss the start of the season for. Maybe PVL has told them something we don't know because I wouldn't be betting on us after the shit show we dished up this is season.
Every other squad outside of riff and the storm have zero chance on paper. We at least have the ingredients to be contenders and a coach to hopefully put it together.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.