Should Mam be sacked?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters
Mam will be really lucky to play footy anytime soon. After hearing the toddler has a broken hip, he has caused serious injury here. As I said earlier I believe in second chances and obviously I am back tracking a bit with this info.. But as a Father I would want him sacked and never to be seen again, if not serve jail time. As a person I can live with whatever the courts and club decide, but he is bottom of barrel until he proves himself otherwise.

I think the NRL has to be stauncher and take some of this out of the clubs hands and back us if we sack him by giving him a minimum stand down. It would be ludicrous if we sack him, for him to only end up at the Roosters. Sounds like this rehab stuff has been put out to save his career and prevent jail time. Thaiday pushing the suicide angle also is a bit much if you ask me. Ezra needs to own up to what he has done and not hide behind all the usual social issues etc.

The way DD is talking about our club has me on high alert. We have major issues in our club, our culture is obviously putrid. It is a real shame that fans were turning up all year and these guys just were not committed. That's what is so disappointing to me, the fans showed up and the players didn't give a shit. Kev obviously knew it and was either powerless to do anything or unwilling to ruffle feathers. I don't live in Brisbane and don't go to bars or nightclubs anymore but it sounds like this lot may be thinking about their post game pub crawls and not enough about their jobs. Mam may have to be sacked just to wake the rest of these idiots up.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.