NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

I don’t think he would have applied for the job if he was so upset at the way Wayne was treated. He would have been licking his lips. From memory his sook came very early in seibold’s stint, there wasn’t much to hold against the guy at that point, it came across as nothing but sour grapes to me. At any rate the jury is still out, he gets his shot next year. Not saying he’s a definite flop waiting to happen but I don’t really rate him that highly based on how we went downhill while he was assistant here.

I don’t think he would have applied for the job if he was so upset at the way Wayne was treated. He would have been licking his lips. From memory his sook came very early in seibold’s stint, there wasn’t much to hold against the guy at that point, it came across as nothing but sour grapes to me. At any rate the jury is still out, he gets his shot next year. Not saying he’s a definite flop waiting to happen but I don’t really rate him that highly based on how we went downhill while he was assistant here.

I think his whining was more about him not getting a fair interview. I think we had already decided on Seibs tbh.

I think his whining was more about him not getting a fair interview. I think we had already decided on Seibs tbh.
That’s right. Didn’t kevvie’s wife have a sook too about the same thing? Maybe he was justified Haha. Still though from memory it was a personal attack on seibold and not the broncos.

Plus Pies had a massive sook in the papers about mean old Wayne not leaving the Broncos without being pushed, talking to Souths about preseason training and players. Meanwhile fatso was happy enough to weigh in on our roster and get his boots under the coaching desk while Wayne was still sitting in the chair. The silly fat **** can get fucken fucked. He deserves every personal attack he copped on the record and a fuckload more besides. It's still hard to believe how White could decide an overweight one season wonder was worth millions of dollars, our first ever spoon, and burning the entire god damn club to the ground for.

Plus Pies had a massive sook in the papers about mean old Wayne not leaving the Broncos without being pushed, talking to Souths about preseason training and players. Meanwhile fatso was happy enough to weigh in on our roster and get his boots under the coaching desk while Wayne was still sitting in the chair. The silly fat **** can get fucken fucked. He deserves every personal attack he copped on the record and a fuckload more besides. It's still hard to believe how White could decide an overweight one season wonder was worth millions of dollars, our first ever spoon, and burning the entire god damn club to the ground for.

Not hard to believe at all. The corporate minded **** couldn't give less of a ****. That was made abundantly clear during his final year where he was essentially an MIA CEO.

Kent is reporting some interesting things in the Milford case.

firstly then NRL sent the contact back to Souths in August, saying there was an issue that needed to be fixed so the contract could be registered. the NRL informed the Rabbitohs that the Stat Dec was not correctly witnessed.

Milford doesn't know if the error was on his part or Souths, but Souths took no steps to rectify the error and have the contract registered

Souths are using the unregistered contract as an excuse not to pay Milford, despite the fact that they paid for his flights to Sydney and reimbursed him his moving costs. They paid for his temporary accommodation and a rental car and they paid for a personal trainer to help him get a jump-start on conditioning. all of this would suggest to Milford (and everyine else for that matter) that he had a contract with the club

His lawyer, Dave Garratt “I have viewed the footage and Anthony is definitely defending himself in relation to the alleged assaults against any females,” Garratt said on Friday.

People bag out players for ditching contracts, how about Souffs here?

They realised there's a chance the player they wanted as a bargain buy may not even get out on the field, so they are digging deep to find a reason to not have to pay him at all, clubs and players are as bad as each other.

People bag out players for ditching contracts, how about Souffs here?

They realised there's a chance the player they wanted as a bargain buy may not even get out on the field, so they are digging deep to find a reason to not have to pay him at all, clubs and players are as bad as each other.
Yep, Souths are absolutely pathetic for this, Milford despite what I think of him is an innocent man right now. He should take them to court and win.

Yep, Souths are absolutely pathetic for this, Milford despite what I think of him is an innocent man right now. He should take them to court and win.

As terrible as it is there’s no contract.

Anthony should be knee capping his manager for allowing that to still be a problem come November 1

As terrible as it is there’s no contract.

Anthony should be knee capping his manager for allowing that to still be a problem come November 1
There is a contract, they paid for his flights, workouts, accommodation, there is no way he won't win in court IMO.

Maybe it’s an unpaid internship 🤪
Or maybe a trial and run deal where the Rabbitohs can trial the idea of him being at the club but can run when reality hits.

Though I'm sure when all is said and done the Rabbitohs will find a role for him
at the club.

Be211f94 804e 4d2d 8015 52399b906562 text

I0Q4xnd 7868M yotik8wCNtRpz75AHZIJHiVdxjNXc

Active Now

• levikaden
  • marw
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • Pablo
  • Jazza
  • mieko
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.